Chapter Five: Finding You

A/n: Thank you for reading my story!!! I know that this was more like the Korean Dramas that I love but I hope that you're liking it!!!

It was still a huge surprise for Hyun Woo when he learned while being interrogated that Anna was adamant about putting him in prison and more so, she was with Watari Ryota

It was still a huge surprise for Hyun Woo when he learned while being interrogated that Anna was adamant about putting him in prison and more so, she was with Watari Ryota. He was already serious about forgetting who he was in the past but at the same time, he wondered who was the man behind his wife as he seemed to know him. He had suffered memory loss back at the time he had an accident five years ago which killed his biological father. With the help of Gi Hoon and Anna Jang, he was able to regain many of his old memories but he had not recovered that much memory when he was in Japan. It was also the reason why he could not even act like the man with whom Anna knew when they were children as he did not remember what he was back at that time. 

Two days had already passed since Anna tried to make him give up and go back to being 'Kousei' again but what it only did was cause Hyun Woo to be more distant. They were in the same building, the same house, and the same room but it was as if, both of them doesn't exist with one another until that night, Anna had enough of Hyun Woo's neglect.

"Aren't you so cruel to me, Kousei?" Anna cried out to him after he had gone back home from office. "I know that you won't get convicted when I gave Ryota that USB since it was useless! It wasn't actually truly you but Gi Hoon! Why are you acting like I'm a ghost?"

Hyun Woo gave him a big, painful slap on her right cheek and his eyes went red. Even so, he was still trying his best to control his anger by placing his right hand on the wall. "I have lost fifteen years of my life because of the accident that occurred to me five years ago! My father died  five years ago! Do you know how my father died? With little strength, he pushed me out of the car before it exploded! I had no choice but just to watch while Gi Hoon and my uncles held me tight, preventing me from coming to him! Don't you think the twelve years that I spent here in South Korea won't change me?"

"For you to come back to me as a loving husband!" Anna screamed while tears kept on falling down her cheeks. "Why can't you just let the police handle the investigation?"

Hyun Woo placed a brown envelope on the center table. "It was late but I realized that it will be impossible for the two of us to be husband and wife. Sign the divorce papers and stamp it up. After this, you're free to go back home and return to your birth name."

Hyun Woo's words struck a sword on Anna's chest. Seeing him sign it and stamped it hurt her too much as if a huge block of rock came crumbling down on her. "Was taking revenge that important to you? You don't even know who murdered your father! Why can't you move on?"

"Everything that you said were all my reasons why I am divorcing you! You know every little thing why I am seeking vengeance but you want to hold me back! I am still investigating and the battle may take years!" Hyun Woo screamed. "If you can't adapt in my world, it was better that you stay away from my world. Forget me. Forget that you fell in love with a man named Lee Hyun Woo!"