Chapter 6

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian who is standing on the side listen to Lan Yi telling their future self about the Yin Iron and how yin iron got separate into five piece. She play on her guqin, a piece of Yin iron appear in front of them.

The scene take Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian above Cloud Recesse. The two see the shield disappear from all around cloud Recesse. "Lan Zhan, if we take the Yin Iron from the cave. Your clan shield disappear."

"Xiong zhang said that Lan Yi is the one who is protecting our clan. If she disappear, so will the shield." The vision vanish. The two is back in the cold cave. "Come on, let's find a way out." Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian hand, he try to find a way out of the cave to head back to Cloud Recesse.

"But Lan Zhan, the Yin iron?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"We need to leave it there."

In the end the two found their way out, only have trip over each other. Lan Wangji is under Wei Wuxian, while Wei Wuxian is on top of him. "I'm sorry Lan Zhan."

"Is alright, are you okay?" Wei Wuxian look down at Lan Wangji, 'he not a bad guy after all,' "I'm fine."

"Then can you get off?" Wei Wuxian stand up, he help Lan Wangji up afterwards. Lan Wangji take the ribbon off from Wei Wuxian wrist and his. He tie it back on his forehead.

"Let's go Wei Ying," Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian hand once more, 'Lan Zhan sure call me Wei Ying a lot today?' When the two went back to see Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren, they see another vision.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian held on tighten to Lan Wangji arm. "Calm down Wei Ying," 'somehow, when Wei Ying and I touch one another we can see into the future or the future that is not happen yet.'

"Lan Zhan, where are we?" Wei Wuxian asked. Lan Wangji look up at the title, "Flower Annual Flower Girl Mansion."

"Where?"

"It look like we are in Tanzhou town."

"Should we go in?" Lan Wangji nodded his head, so the two went into the mansion. As they walk around the mansion, the two see a flower bed on their right. That is when they see a piece of Yin iron.

"Lan Zhan look!" The two walk over to the flower. "It look like a piece of Yin Iron. This is what the future is showing us." Soon they are back to Cloud Recesse again. "Lan Zhan, I don't understand. Why are we seeing thing?"

Lan Wangji turn to look at Wei Wuxian, he hold up their hand, "Wei Ying, whenever we touch one another. We can see into the future. I don't know why this is happening but we can change thing."

"You mean, whatever we see. It will happen?" Lan Wangji nodded his head. "Come, we need to go see Xiong zhang and Shifu."

They finally arrive back in cloud Recesse, "Wei Ying, go get change. Come meet me in Shifu room okay?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head, so the two went back to their own room to get a change of clothes.

After changing into dry clothes the two meet in Lan Qiren room. "Are you two saying that, if you take the Yin Iron from ancestors Lan Yi then her protection shield will disappear?" The two boys nodded their head.

"We didn't take it. We left it in the cave along with Lan Yi." Lan Xichen move his head up and down. "How is it that you two can see into the future?" Lan Qiren asked.

"Like this?" When Lan Wangji is about to grab Wei Wuxian hand he said, "Lan er gongzi don't touch." Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian looked at one another. 'I'm scare. I'm scare of what might happen to the Jiang clan, to everyone in Uncle Jiang family.'

"Wei gongzi," Lan Xichen is worry about Wei Wuxian. "Please excuse me!" Wei Wuxian stand up, he gave a bow and left from there. "Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji gave a bow and left as well.

Lan Wangji chased Wei Wuxian into the back old of Cloud Recesse. 'Isn't this way to Fuqin seclusion house?' "Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji caught up to Wei Wuxian. When he caught Wei Wuxian wrist, he turn around to pull it away.

"Don't touch Lan Zhan!" Lan Wangji see tears running down Wei Wuxian face. "Wei Ying, tell me, what's wrong?" 'What is this feeling? I feel like I want to hold him, kiss him, wipe away his tears.'

"I don't want to see what will happen to the Jiang clan, to Uncle Jiang family. I'm scare Lan Zhan." Without thinking Lan Wangji flung himself onto Wei Wuxian and wrapped his arm around him.

Wei Wuxian try to push Lan Wangji away but he can't, "Lan Zhan get off! Get off!" Lan Wangji pull back. He take Wei Wuxian face into his hand and then he kissed Wei Wuxin.

This shock and surprise Wei Wuxian, he melt into Lan Wangji kiss and he kissed him back. When air become a problem the two pull back, "Wei Ying," Lan Wangji speak softly to Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Ying, since we can see into the future. We can stop the event from happening. We can save our clan, our love one and other people as well. No matter what, I will always be by your side. Your not in this alone."

"Lan Zhan," Lan Wangji pull Wei Wuxian into his arm. The two didn't notices someone is standing from the side, "Wangji?" The two let go of each other, they turn to their right to see, "Fuqin."

They are now inside of Lan Wangji father seclusion room, "I heard loud noise from outside of my room. I walk out to see you and this young man, is there something wrong Wangji?"

"We are very sorry to disturb you, Fuqin. Is just that....." Lan Wangji look from Wei Wuxian and back to his father, "Fuqin, I don't know if you believe me or not but Wei Ying and I can see into the future whenever we touch one another."

"I believe you. Wei Ying," Wei Wuxian look up, he see Lan Wangji father looking at him, "Wei gongzi, you two have a special soulmate."

"Special Soulmate?" This got Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian to look at one another.