Chapter 21

Soon the war against Wen Rouhan have started. "Suibian, you go out there to fight alongside Lan Zhan and Bichen. Stay with him until I come back to cloud Recesse," Suibian shake a little, he let Wei Wuxian know that he understands his master order.

Suibian fly out from inside of the wood, it went straight toward Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji recognize the sword, "Suibian!" Lan Wangji look around the field, "where is Wei Ying?" The sword move back and forth, "You don't know."

"Wangji," Lan Xichen see Wei Wuxian sword, Lan Wangji put bichen scabbard in his left waist and Suibian in his right waist. Lan Wangji fight with Bichen in one hand while Suibian in other hand.

"Wei Ying is here," Lan Wangji hold out Suibian in front of Lan Xichen. "Mn. A-Xian is here. Let's go!" The two brothers fight side by side, along with Wei Wuxian sword in Lan Wangji hand.

"Here they come," Wei Wuxian summon up resentment energy with Chenqing, he turn the resentment energy into thin and thick needle, "go take down all of the strong puppet and the other puppet as well." Millions of the needle head toward the puppet and the strong puppet. It didn't touch the cultivator.

All of the cultivator on the field is confuse, they are wondering who is doing this. "Whoever it is, we can go straight into NeverNight," everyone agree to what Lan Xichen just said.

Wei Wuxian sigh, "to NeverNight then," Wei Wuxian jump down from the tree. He try not to follow too close to the other cultivator.

When they all arrive in NeverNight, the battle continue. They are fighting against the Wen disciple, the puppet and the strong monster like puppet that have fire running through there vein.

Lan Anshi, Jiang Fengmian and Nie Mingjue enter into NeverNight to help fight their enemies.

Wei Wuxian who is at the top of the tower, he watch everyone having a problem fighting the strong puppet. 'Alright Wei Wuxian. Let's do this!'

Once again Wei Wuxian help out everyone with the puppet and the strong one. Wei Wuxian then did one thing, he sent his resentment energy into Wen Rouhan palace, "destroy the yin iron."

Wei Wuxian closed his eye, 'kill everyone inside as well, leave no one alive!' The dark mist went from small into a big massive of dark cloud.

Some turn into arrow and needle, it kill every single one inside of the palace. Wen Rouhan can't escape this deadly dark cloud of resentment energy. He end up getting kill as well.

Wei Wuxian call back his resentment energy, he watch as the last Lan disciple take down the last three Wen disciple.

When the other went inside of the palace they see that Wen Rouhan and the other people and puppet is dead. "How did this happen?"

"Was it the same person who helped us outside as well?" Only question but no answer.

After everything have settle down, Wei Wuxian waited at the top of the tower. While up there he see Jin Guangshan and his disciple have captured some of the Wen town people.

'What is he doing? Why suddenly show up now?' Wei Wuxian decide to follow them into the palace. He hide behind the door to hear what he have to said to the other sect leader.

Wei Wuxian got angry at what Jin Guangshan just said, he open the door while saying, "I disagree at what you just said sect leader Jin!"

Everyone turn to see Wei Wuxian standing at the back, "Wei Ying." 'He somehow look so different.'

"How dare you capture the innocent?! How dare you think that they will go and take revenge on us?! Do they look like they can hold a sword?!" Wei Wuxian pointed at the town people.

"They can, if they train themselves."

"Hahahah! If they train themselves?! That is very funny of you sect leader Jin, beside who the hell are you to said this?" Wei Wuxian eye turn red.

"Who do you think you are? You can't just step in here and said whatever you want to the sect leader here. You didn't even take part in this war. You just sat back in your clan while Lan Anshi, Nie Mingjue and Jiang Fengmian fighting this war against Wen Rouhan."

Wei Wuxian used his own spiritual energy to knock the Jin disciple away from the innocent Wen clan. "If I were you sect leader Lan, Nie and Jiang, I wouldn't want this scary cat and coward sect leader Jin as your next Xiandu. He will only abuse the title."

Wei Wuxian went to cut off all of the rope from the Wen town people. When he is done he turn to look at Jin Guangshan, "if I see you or any of your Jin disciple decide to capture or kill any of the Wen clan town people. I won't hesitate to kill your clan Sect leader Jin."

He turn back around to look at the Wen clan, "your safe now, go back to your town. Tell everyone to pack up and leave Qishan, this way no one will die by their hand." The Wen remnant all gave a bow to Wei Wuxian and then they left from there.

Without turning around to look at everyone behind him, Wei Wuxian too left from there. "Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji ran after him.

When Lan Wangji finally caught up to Wei Wuxian, he take a step back away from Lan Wangji. "Wei Ying?" Wei Wuxian look up at Lan Wangji, "please don't ask me question right now Lan Zhan. I need time to figure out what I should tell you, and when I do, I will come talk to you. I will tell you where I went and what I have been doing. Can you wait?"

"Mn, I will wait."

"I will head back to Cloud Recesse first. Ah that's right, can you tell Qingheng Jun that I need to talk to him about something?" Wei Wuxian asked Lan Wangji.

"Fuqin?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Mn. I will tell him that you need to talk to him." Before Wei Wuxian left, Lan Wangji pull out Wei Wuxian sword. "Here, your sword."

Wei Wuxian smiled at Lan Wangji, "can you keep it until you come back to Cloud Recesse? I want to walk there."

"Okay, I will see you when the banquet is over," Wei Wuxian nodded up his head. So he left from there to head back to Cloud Recesse.