Chapter 26

"Fuqin! Xiong zhang! I know who did it?!" Come Lan Wangji angry voice. Lan Xichen and Lan Anshi turn to look toward the doorway.

"Wangji, come have a seat," Lan Wangji went to sear down, his father pour tea into one of the cup, "here, drink this first." Lan Wangji slowly drink the tea and then said, "Xiong zhang, Fuqin, it was Jin Guangyao and Su She who cursed Jin Zixun."

"Su she? But he still here in cloud Recesse. If is not Su She, then," all three Lan looked at each other, "Jin Guangyao!"

"Xiong zhang, how do we know is Jin Guangyao? We can't capture him or questioning him about it."

Lan Anshi and Lan Xichen agree to this, "by the way A-Zhan, where is A-Xian?" Lan Anshi asked.

"Wei Ying....Wei Ying is in the guest room. He has a break down because Jin Guangyao and Su she in the future blamed Wei Ying for the curse on Jin Zixun."

"You know the reason why, Wangji?" Lan Xichen asked his didi. Lan Wangji nodded his head, "that is because Wei Ying know demonic cultivation. They believe that he cursed Jin Zixun, when Wei Ying doesn't know how to curse anyone."

"That is true. Even if A-Xian doesn't like Jin Zixun, why would he curse him?"

"Wangji, why don't you take A-Xian back home first? Fuqin and I will find a way to capture Jin Guangyao." Lan Wangji nodded his head, he left the room, and went back to where Wei Wuxian is at.

Before leaving Lan Wangji tell Nie Huaisang that he will take Wei Wuxian back to cloud Recesse. Nie Huaisang understand because he heard what happen, "take care of Wei xiong," Lan Wangji nodded his head.

Once Lan Wangji is gone, Nie Huaisang expression change. 'I will help you Wei xiong. I will get Jin Guangyao for you.' Nie Huaisang went to a place where only he and his spy know.

"Gongzi."

"Can you find a way to get Jin Guangyao out of Jinlintai?" Nie Huaisang asked in a angry tone. 'No one mess with my friend or my family.'

"It will be very hard gongzi. He will have guard outside of his room. No one can enter."

"There is a way," Nie Huaisang turn around to look at his other spy, "what way?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"We can use either strong sleeping smoke or potion. We can put sleeping potion in the food and drink. If he know then we can use sleeping smoke."

"Do both. I want that snake here in our dungeon."

"We will do as you said gongzi," Nie Huaisang spy disappear from there. 'Just you wait Jin Guangyao. We will find the answer to who is the one cursing Jin Zixun. I won't let you accuse my friend Wei xiong.'

When Lan Wangji arrived at Jingshi, he went to put a sleeping Wei Wuxian on the bed. Lan Wangji felt Wei Wuxian tighten on his robe, he went to whispered in Wei Wuxian ear, "I'm right here Wei Ying, I'm not going anywhere."

Wei Wuxian relaxed his hand on Lan Wangji robe, 'First the Jiang mistreated Wei Ying and now, Jin Zixun and Jin Guangyao is trying to cause trouble for him.'

Ever since Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian arrive in Jingshi, Lan Wangji haven't left Wei Wuxian side one bit. "Wangji," Lan Wangji sigh, "Come in." Lan Xichen open the door, he left the door open so that the night breeze air come into the room.

Lan Xichen look from Lan Wangji to the bed where Wei Wuxian is sitting with his knee to his chest. "Wangji," lan Wangji nodded his head. Lan Xichen went over to the bed, "A-Xian."

Wei Wuxian look up, Lan Xichen eye went sad, he see how red Wei Wuxian eye is. "Come here A-Xian," Wei Wuxian went over to Lan Xichen, he put his head near Lan Xichen stomach and wrapped his arm around Lan Xichen waist.

Lan Wangji who is seeing this, he felt a small smile on his face since this is what his brother usually do for him. "A-Xian, everything will be alright. If the whole cultivation world go against you, you have the Lan clan to stand behind you. You are Wangji cultivation partner which make you my didi and my family. As part of the Lan clan family, no one will dare to go against us."

While saying this to Wei Wuxian, Lan Xichen run his hand up and down Wei Wuxian back. "No need to worry okay?" Wei Wuxian pull away, he look at Lan Xichen, "okay. Thank you Xichen ge." Lan Xichen smile at what Wei Wuxian just said.

"Now, I will leave you two to get dinner. I need to go enhance our Lan clan gate shield. No one can enter without Fuqin permission." After saying that Lan Xichen left the room.

Wei Wuxian got off the bed, "Lan zhan....I'm hungry," Lan Wangji sigh but also happy to know that Wei Wuxian have his appetite back, 'I should thank xiong Zhang for telling Wei Ying that the Lan clan will have his back.' "Alright, I will make your favorite. Also," Lan Wangji take out a bottle, "spice?" Lan Wangji nodded his head.

"Thank you Lan zhan!" Lan Wangji left the room leaving Wei Wuxian to wait for his return.

About an hour or so later Lan Wangji return, "Lan zhannnnn what took you so long? I am dying from hunger here." Lan Wangji shake his head at how childish Wei Wuxian is. "I'm sorry Wei Ying. I left Cloud Recesse to get the food you want to eat instead of the food that the Lan clan eat."

Lan Wangji open the basket, "these....these are my favorite food. Thank you Lan zhan!" Lan Wangji take out his own food that he have made for himself. "Wei Ying."

"Mhmm," this let Lan Wangji know that he is listen. "I want you tell you, not to think about what happen today. I know that Xiong zhang and Fuqin will find the truth."

"Mn. I know." Lan Wangji smile, the two continue to eat and talk about different thing. Lan Wangji know that his clan doesn't allow to eat while talking but tonight, he want to talk to Wei Wuxian, this way Wei Wuxian won't think about what happen today.