Chapter 23

When Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian return home that night Lan Wangji and Lan Anshi is waiting for them. Wei Wuxian hide his wine behind his back.

Lan Anshi smile as he shake his head at Wei Wuxian, "just this once A-Xian." Wei Wuxian smile as he nodded his head.

"A-Huan, we need to talk," Lan Xichen know what his father is talking about. "Just talk okay?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

Lan Xichen and Lan Anshi left from there, leaving just Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian to themselves. "Why don't we head back to Jingshi?" Lan Wangji turn around, he begin to walk toward where Jingshi is at. Wei Wuxian follow behind.

The wall back to Jingshi is a quiet one, 'Just tell him, Lan Wangji. Tell him exactly how you feel? Tell Wei Ying that you don't hate him nor angry at him?' Lan Wangji turn around to look at Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying."

"Ummm yes?"

"About yesterday, I'm sorry. Is just that....I'm a little jealous that you didn't tell me first. I know that you want to tell my father first because he is our sect leader and this is important, I shouldn't act that way toward you and I'm sorry again."

"Didn't you said that there is no thank you and sorry between us?" Lan Wangji eye lite up, he gave Wei Wuxian a smile as he nodded his head. Wei Wuxian went over to hook his arm with Lan Wangji, "let me tell you on our way back to Jingshi."

"So Fuqin said that since you can balance Yin and Yang, you can control the dark energy without any problems?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head as he pour the wine into his cup. "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, do you think we should see what happen next?"

"Do you want?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Alright, if we don't like what we see then we will stop, okay?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head again.

Future event
After the battle between Wen Rouhan and the other clan, everyone went back to their own clan. Jiang Wanyin rebuilt his clan, he become the next sect leader of the Jiang clan.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji look over to the side, "I guess without a golden core. I can't help Jiang Cheng with the clan. But he look like he doing okay to be."

Then Jin Zixuan come he want to invited the Jiang clan to the Phoenix mountain hunt. When Jin Zixuan left he turn around to tell Wei Wuxian something. He tell Wei Wuxian that the Jin clan is investigating the last remaining Yin Iron and that he should hand over his to them.

"What hand it over to them? I rather not. That Jin Guangshan is a greedy person. By the way Lan Zhan, do you think either Chifeng Zun, Xichen ge or Qingheng Jun will take over as Xiandu?" Wei Wuxian asked while they continue to walk the future event before them.

"That is during the discussion conference. That is when everyone make a decision on who will be the next Xiandu."

"I see."

All of the clan arrived at the Phoenix mountain. Before they started their night hunt, Jin Guangyao announced that they will have to shoot the target first but their is a surprise.

A couple of Jin clan disciple bring out 6 captured Wen remnant.

Lan Wangji look at the way Wei Wuxian of the future is reacting, "Wei Ying, Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is trying to get you angry." Wei Wuxian turn to see himself getting angry at what Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is trying to do.

The two then stop the vision, "Lan Zhan, do you think they will do something like this?" Wei Wuxian asked while putting away his wine.

"We can talk to Fuqin and Xiong Zhan tomorrow," with that the two head off to bed since it is already pass their bed time.

The next morning Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian went to see Lan Xichen and Lan Anshi. "Xichen ge, Qingheng Jun!" The two turn around to see Wei Wuxian dragging a tire Lan Wangji behind him.

"A-Xian, no shouting," Wei Wuxian pouted at this. "That's why I hate rule," Lan Anshi and Lan Xichen just shake their head at what Wei Wuxian just said.

They are now in Lan Anshi room, "so are you saying that Jin Guangyao use the remnant Wen as their target practice?" Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji nodded their head. "Fuqin, what should we do?" Lan Xichen asked his father.

"I know," Wei Wuxian take out his flute, he begin to play on it. Resentment energy appear in front of them as it turn into a big circle. The middle turn white, then it turn into a mirror.

Wei Wuxian stop playing, "Show me....show me...the Jin clan dungeon....show me if they have captured any Wen remnant." The resentment energy show Lan Anshi, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji the people that got captured by the Jin clan.

"I can't believe it! Jin Guangshan actually captured all of those people. They are just regular people. They aren't cultivator at all." Lan Anshi slammed his hand down on the table.

"Fuqin, what should we do?" Lan Anshi look at the resentment mirror then at Wei Wuxian, "A-Xian, can you make a portal for them to come here or for us to go there to save them?"

"Qingheng Jun, I never done that before," Wei Wuxian is afraid that he will mess up and that he will sent them somewhere else instead.

"Wei Ying."

"A-Xian."

Wei Wuxian look at both Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji, "We believe and trust in you. You can do it."

Wei Wuxian closed his eye, he begin to concentrate on opening a portal from the Lan clan to the dungeon in the Jin clan. "A-Huan, while A-Xian is doing this. Go get Wen guniang and our healer. They need to be here when we get all of the Wen remnant out of there." Lan Xichen got up, gave a bow and then left from there.