Chapter 20

Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin is searching for the place that Wen Chao is holding their sword. "Xichen ge, why don't we capture one of the Wen disciple? They can tell us where our sword is at."

"Wei Ying, no need for that?" This rather confuse Wei Wuxian, "What Wangji mean is just call out your sword name. Like this. SHUOYUE!" A bright green light appear in the room.

"I forgot our sword is a spiritual tool, they can head our call. Then! SUIBIAN!" Wei Wuxian shouted to his sword, a red pillar of light appear in the same place as SHUOYUE.

Wei Wuxian went toward the light, "Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji run after Wei Wuxian. Lan Xichen and Jiang Wanyin follow behind the other two. When they arrive at the door that lock away the sword, Lan Wangji look around the place. He see a rock, he take it in his hand and smash open the lock.

The door open to reveal all of the sword from different clan, "Suibian!" Wei Wuxian take his sword in his hand. Lan Xichen and Jiang Wanyin take their sword and then the other clan sword with them.

Everyone left from there but before that, "Lan Zhan, there a place that I need to go. I will be back before the battle against Wen Rouhan."

"Where are you going Wei Ying?" Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian. "I'm sorry, I can't tell you. I need you to trust me, can you do that?"

"I do. Be careful then," Wei Wuxian smile as he nodded his head. He step on Suibian and left from there. Lan Xichen and Jiang Wanyin turn around and saw Wei Wuxian already left, "Wangji, where is A-Xian?" Lan Xichen asked Lan Wangji.

"Wei Ying left to go do something, he didn't tell me but he ask me to trust him. We should go give the other sect disciple their sword back, they needed for the fight with Wen Rouhan and his disciple."

"Let's go," so all three step on their sword and went from Yao clan to Ouyang clan and back to the Jiang clan. Since the Lan and the Nie clan is there in Yunmeng.

The Lan and Nie decide to stay in Yunmeng for their discussions against Wen Rouhan. They need a plan to fight against Wen Rouhan puppet and his disciple.

Every now and then, Lan Wangji stand out of the Yunmeng Jiang clan to wait for Wei Wuxian to return. 'I didn't ask Wei Ying how long will it take him to come back?' Lan Wangji thought to himself.

The Yin iron sword inside of the pouch take Wei Wuxian to, "the burial mound, this place is full of resentment energy but..." the pouch in his hand is still shaking and shining.

"I need to do this, I know I can," as Wei Wuxian walk into the burial mound the resentment energy doesn't bother him since he have the yin iron sword with him.

When Wei Wuxian got to an archer that made from two rock, he see a spell or a gate spell. He try to touch it, he hand went through instead. "That mean I can enter," he hold up the pouch, "it look like when I have this Yin iron in my hand, the resentment energy part way and now, I can enter through this spell."

Wei Wuxian walk through the gate, he continue to walk deeper into the center of the burial mound and that is when he see the same Yin iron sword from the slaughter Xuanwu cave.

When Wei Wuxian take the sword into his hand, he can hear the same screaming coming from the sword. Wei Wuxian take the sword away from where it was floating, he look around the place, the resentment energy begin to clear up as it went into the sword and the one in Wei Wuxian pouch.

Wei Wuxian see the cave, "I can stay here while I decide to do something with these two."

3 month later

"Wangji," the Lan clan is still in Yunmeng Jiang clan. They have been going around the town and city to help other clan leader to take back their home. "Wei Ying haven't come back yet. It has been three month already."

Lan Xichen know that his didi is worrying about Wei Wuxian, "He will come back, don't you trust your soulmate?" Lan Wangji remember Wei Wuxian asking him the same thing. "I do."

Lan Xichen smile at this, "then there is no need to worry about A-Xian. He will come back when he is ready." Lan Wangji nodded his head at what his brother just said. 'I'm waiting for your return Wei Ying. Be safe out there or wherever you are right now.'

Yiling town

Wei Wuxian have left the burial mound, he is now in one of the inn in Yiling town. 'I have completely change who I am but how will I let Lan Zhan and Xichen know what I have created. How will they react once they see that I have learn demonic cultivation?' Thinking about this scare him.

Wei Wuxian shake his head back and forth, "after the war is over then I will tell them. No no no umm Qingheng Jun first, I am sure he will tell me what to do. I know that Lan Anshi, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen is more calmer then Lan Qiren. Their clan hate demonic cultivation, if I talk to Qingheng Jun then I can tell Lan Zhan and Xichen."

After staying in Yiling for a while Wei Wuxian decide to head back to Yunmeng since he know that the Nie and Lan clan is still there.

When Wei Wuxian arrive in Yunmeng town, he see people in gold is walking around Yunmeng town. 'LanLing jin clan is here too? Then that mean the place is full of disciple from Lan, Nie and Jin.' Wei Wuxian sigh, "I feel like I shouldn't be there right now."

Instead of heading back to the Jiang clan, Wei Wuxian went into one of the inn to stay in. 'I will help them from the distance. If anyone see me using demonic cultivation, they will ask questions. I can help with fighting the Wen disciple but Wen Rouhan puppet is strong, only resentment energy is affect enough to fight them.' "For now, I will wait until the war started."