Chapter 27

Nie Huaisang spy finally captured Jin Guangyao, "covered his eye, I will seal off his spiritual energy this way he won't be able to use them," Nie Huaisang spy covered Jin Guangyao eye. Nie Huaisang then went to seal off Jin Guangyao spiritual energy.

"Gongzi, shouldn't we let Sect leader know?" One of Nie Huaisang spy asked. "No, not yet. We need to get information out of him first before we let Da ge know. Begin with the torture and questions when he wakes up."

"Yes gongzi."

The next night Nie Huaisang spy begin to question Jin Guangyao since he is awake now. They ask him like: "why did you curse Jin Zixun?" "Why did you blame Wei Wuxian for it?" "Who is in this with you?" And "what grudge did you have against Wei Wuxian?"

Nie Huaisang whispered to his spy to take off Jin Guangyao shirt, and when they did, they see hole all over Jin Guangyao chest. "Indeed you were the one who cursed Jin Zixun. What else are you trying to do?"

"I am not going to tell you!" Shouted Jin Guangyao. "Gongzi, what should we do?" Nie Huaisang is even more angry. He changed his voice, "if he won't tell us....torture him so more until he tell us!"

After torturing Jin Guangyao, he tell Nie Huaisang and his spy everything. "Gongzi," Nie Huaisang nodded his head. 'I think I should head to Gusu first.' "Do me a favor? Send a message to Zewu Jun. Tell him that I'm coming to see him."

"Yes gongzi."

Cloud Recesse

Jingshi

"Xichen ge, have you found a way to destroy this yin Hufu?" Wei Wuxian let the Yin Hufu float in front of them. "I haven't yet Wuxian." Then a disciple come up to the two of them, Wei Wuxian put the tool away.

"Zewu Jun, a letter just come for you," that Lan disciple gave it to Lan Xichen. "Is from Huaisang."

"Huaisang?" Lan Xichen open the letter, the two read what is written in the letter. "Coming to see you, is there something he want to talk to you about?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"I will go write back to Huaisang, Wangji should be back soon," Wei Wuxian nodded his head. As Lan Xichen left Jingshi Lan Wangji arrive, "Lan zhan!" Wei Wuxian ran over and jump on Lan Wangji.

"I'm sorry I left you alone," Lan Wangji held Wei Wuxian close to him. "I wasn't alone, Xichen ge was here to keep me company. But Lan zhan, im hungry though?"

"Then how about we head down to Caiyi town? You want food down there then here right?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head with a big smile on his face. 'This is my Wei Wuxian. His smile is what catch my heart.' "Then let's go."

After eating down at Caiyi town, a disciple walk up to Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, "Lan er gongzi, Wei gongzi, Zewu Jun, Qingheng Jun, Master Lan want you two to meet in Qingheng Jun room."

The two looked at each other, they nodded their head and then they head to Qingheng Jun room. When the two got there they see all three of them is waiting for the two of them, "Fuqin, Xiong Zhang, Shifu," Lan Wangji gave a bow to his family.

"Qingheng Jun, Zewu Jun, Master Lan," Wei Wuxian did the same. "Come have a seat
A-Zhan, A-Xian," Wei Wuxian have on a smile, he went to sit down next to Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji sat down next to Wei Wuxian.

"Xichen ge." Lan Xichen patted Wei Wuxian on his head.

"Fuqin, why did you ask us all here today?" Lan Wangji asked his father.

"Right, it look like Nie Mingjue didi want to talk to us about something. A-Huan already sent back a letter saying that we want to talk to Nie Huaisang tomorrow. We want you two to be here as well."

"Qingheng Jun, do you know why or what is it that Nie Xiong want to tell us?" Lan Anshi shake his head no. "We just have to wait until tomorrow."

The next morning Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, Lan Anshi and Lan Qiren is waiting for Nie Huaisang and his brother to come into the room. Soon Nie Huaisang arrive with hú brother into the room.

The two Nie brother gave a bow to everyone in the room, "Nie Xiong," Wei Wuxian wave for Nie Huaisang to come seat down next to him. Nie Mingjue went to sat down to the table next to Lan Xichen.

"Huaisang, you said you want to talk to us about something?" Asked Lan Xichen. Nie Huaisang got up from where he is sitting went to the middle of the room and gave a bow.

"Xichen ge, can you help me put up a silent shield?" Lan Xichen nodded his head. With wave from his xiao, a silent shield is up.

"Da ge, I did something you didn't expect I will do." Nie Mingjue is very confuse. Nie Huaisang take out a stack of paper, he went to give it to Qingheng Jun. "All of this is Jin Guangyao confession."

"Huaisang how did you get Jin Guangyao confession?" Asked Nie Mingjue. "Umm let's said that your didi, have a special group behind his back."

"Special group?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head, "I don't think I can tell you." Nie Mingjue sigh, "okay."

Qingheng Jun slammed the paper down to the table, "How dare Jin Guangyao try to blame everything on A-Xian?!" Lan Qiren take the stack of paper and read it. Wei Wuxian got up and went over to where Lan Qiren is at.

(Let's said that Lan Qiren doesn't mind having Wei Wuxian in Cloud Recesse)

Lan Qiren read one paper, then hand it over to Wei Wuxian to read. This went on until they come to the last paper. Lan Wangji can see how shake up Wei Wuxian is, "Wuxian is okay, calm down now," Lan Qiren patted Wei Wuxian hand.

It was Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji turn to read it, they too were angry. "I have Jin Guangyao captured in the Nie dungeon. All we have to do now is to capture Jin Guangshan," Nie Huaisang looked at Lan Xichen.

"Xichen ge, since you are the Xiandu, you can give order to capture him."

Lan Xichen stand up, "Then let's do it. Time to clear Wei Wuxian name."