Chapter 29

The next morning, Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Lan Qiren is sitting in Lan Anshi room. "You three found this in Jin Guangyao room?" Lan Qiren asked the three boys.

"When we went to arrested Jin Guangshan, A-Xian felt resentment energy all around the Jin clan banquet hall. That is when we realized that there must be something inside of the Jin clan so we...."

"Break in," Lan Xichen turn to look at Wei Wuxian who held back his giggle, "A-Xian!" Wei Wuxian went to hide behind Lan Wangji who is also holding back his giggle. Lan Anshi look from Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and back to a blushing Lan Xichen, 'This child have change our Lan clan from a strict clan to more of a happy place now.' "A-Huan."

"Right, sorry father, so we break into Jin Guangyao room. We found this in his desk, this is what A-Xian felt. A piece of Yin Iron."

"How did he get his hand on it?" Lan Anshi asked as he look at the pouch.

"Oh that's right, we have captured Jin Guangshan. I think Mingjue is question Jin Guangshan right now."

"Then can we go see Nie Xiong?" Lan Anshi looked at Wei Wuxian, "I think that is a good idea. A-Huan, write back what you find out okay?"

Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian stand up, the three gave a bow and they left from there. They soon left cloud Recesse to head to the Nie clan. "Xichen ge what will we do with Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan once we figure out the truth?"

"Death for them, we can't let them do whatever they want with the cultivation world. Especially trying to take whatever they want from the other person."

"There still a question in mind though," Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji both flew next to Wei Wuxian, "How come Jin Guangshan didn't join the fight against Wen Rouhan? Did Wen Rouhan said something to Jin Guangshan to make him stay in his clan which cause him to not attend the meeting or join the war?"

"It was only Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun that join the fight."

"Maybe he got a message from Wen Rouhan saying that if he didn't fight, he will spare his clan."

They stop flying, "A-Xian, is that the reason why he didn't want to fight against Wen Rouhan?"

Wei Wuxian nodded his head, "He is a coward, unlike his son, he fight along side us and so is his stupid arrogant cousin. He really doesn't deserve to be a sect leader." They continue to fly toward Qinghe.

When the three got there Nie Huaisang is waiting for them, "Huaisang, where is your brother?" Lan Xichen asked once he landed in the Nie clan sword practice hall. "Da ge, is question Jin Guangshan. It look like he won't tell Da ge anything."

"I think Nie Xiong know how to get information out of Jin Guangshan?" Wei Wuxian smirked at Nie Huaisang. "Then I will get to it."

"Nie Xiong, I'll come too," Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan, you and Xichen ge go talk to Chifeng Zun. I would like to see how you get Jin Guangshan to tell us like you did to Jin Guangyao."

"A-Xian, let Huaisang do all of the asking okay?" Lan Xichen shout to Wei Wuxian. "I know!"

"This is where we kept Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. Yuexue," a man in black with a tint of green appear behind Nie Huaisang. "Gongzi?"

"Tell the other to begin the torture. We need to get information out of Jin Guangshan."

"Yes gongzi."

"Sound like a sect leader Nie gongzi." Wei Wuxian teased Nie Huaisang. "Let's go," Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang stand back to see what will Jin Guangshan tell them. When Jin Guangshan tell them what he want to do to Wei Wuxian, it shock the two of them.

"To get his hand on your yin Hufu, he will do anything to get it. Even sent Jin Guangyao to find a way to take you down."

"That is why the Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is a greedy person."

"Wei xiong, is there a way for us to see what else he is doing?" Nie Huaisang asked Wei Wuxian.

"There is. I read somewhere that some people who study demonic cultivation can use empathy or use the dark energy to go into someone mind and then it will show us what that person is doing. Or what they will do soon."

"Let's do that!" Wei Wuxian sent resentment energy into Jin Guangshan ear, and then it show Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang what else Jin Guangshan is doing.

"Don't worry Mingjue Xiong, Huaisang and A-Xian will get information out of Jin Guangshan."

"How will they do that?" Nie Mingjue asked.

"I'm not sure but I know that they will find a way. Let's wait for the two of them to come back," Nie Mingjue sigh as he nodded his head.

Nie Huaisang and Wei Wuxian couldn't believe what they just seen, something that no one have ever seen before. "Wei xiong, do it on Jin Guangyao," Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"Take this to Da ge, ah make sure you wear the Nie clan outfit. Da ge doesn't know that you belong to me."

"Yes gongzi." He disappears from there.

Jin Guangyao is even worst, "the two of them have planned this from the start. Jin Guangyao want to take over the Jin clan but first he need to get rid of Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun. How does the curse work, Wei Xiong?"

"This curse work like this: once a person use the hundred curse, there is a backlash. That person who curse the other person, they will have it on their body. To get rid of it, the person who cursed that person will have to died."

"No wonder Jin Guangyao told Jin Zixun that you did it. He know that Jin Zixun hate you, he use this chance to get Jin Zixun to fight you."

"I never like the Jin anyway. Just because they are rich, they can get away with anything."