Chapter 13

After telling Nie Huaisang about the attack on his clan, he left with his disciple to head back to Qinghe Nie clan.

Lan Wangji walk back to Jingshi. "Lan Zhan!" Lan Wangji walk very fast, he is wondering why Wei Wuxian is screaming. "Wei Ying!" Wei Wuxian smile, "I got an idea!" Lan Wangji went to sat down next to Wei Wuxian asking, "What kind of idea?"

"Instead of using my talisman, I want to use this," Wei Wuxian pointed to his forehead. Lan Wangji understand, "But I can't take it off Wei Ying." Wei Wuxian sigh, he went to point the cloud item in the middle. "This one Lan Zhan. Do you have another one?"

Wei Wuxian can tell that Lan Wangji is hesitating, "Lan Zhan, it is to protect your clan. Or I can use my talisman then, no need for your cloud Recesse forehead ribbon." Wei Wuxian move away from Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji take off his forehead ribbon, he hold it in front of Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji, "can I use it?" Lan Wangji nodded his head, "are you sure?" Lan Wangji nodded his head again.

"You won't regret it," Wei Wuxian take the ribbon, and he take off both ribbon at the end. It leave only the cloud symbol in the middle. Wei Wuxian put the fire resistance talisman on the cloud symbol.

The cloud symbol absorbed the talisman into itself. It begin to grow into a medium size instead of the small size. "Alright it is done. Let's head to the Orchid room."

Wei Wuxian flew up, he put the cloud symbol in the middle of the orchid room. Lan Wangji can see a field covering up everything around cloud Recesse. "Cloud Recesse should be safe now. No need to worry about the fire burning down everything around here."

"We felt a very strong energy coming from all around cloud Recesse," Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji turn around to see Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren and Lan Anshi.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji gave a bow, "Qingheng Jun, it is from the Lan cloud symbol. I also put my talisman into it, that is why you all felt that strong energy from within cloud Recesse."

"Qingheng Jun, we got a report from one of our disciple," they all turn to look at that disciple, "go on."

"They said that Wen Chao just left Caiyi town. He is heading back to Qishan."

"Alright, thank you. Tell everyone to be careful," that disciple nodded his head as he vanish from there. "Fuqin, when did you sent our disciple out to spy on Wen Chao?" Lan Wangji asked.

"When your brother told me about Wen Chao coming to our clan to let his disciple to stay here."

"You mean Wen Ning and Wen Qing?" Lan Anshi nodded his head. "Those two sibling aren't from the same clan," the four lans looked at Wei Wuxian with a confuse expression on their face.

"Wuxian, why do you said that?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Well Wen Qing study medicine. Her brother Wen Ning is innocent and timid, I am sure that they aren't part of the main clan branch. They are more like from a different branch."

"A different branch?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head, "medicine? They are from the Wen medicine branch."

"Medicine branch? So are you saying that if there is a war against the Wen clan, Wen guniang and her family will be in danger? They will get pull into this war?" Lan Anshi asked.

Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "A-Huan, A-Ren, what do you two think? Innocent people don't deserve to be kill in this war. I know that A-Jue father got kill by the Wen clan but Wen guniang and her family wasn't the one who kill him."

"The two of them are here. We can talk to them, we can keep them safe. Cloud Recesse have a place for them to live. House that still kept in good condition, I think they will be safe there."

"A-Huan, let's have a talk with Wen guniang and Wen gongzi. We need to tell them that, their family is in danger." So Lan Anshi, Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren left from there.

About a month later the guest lecture have ended. "This place will be very quiet without the students," Lan Wangji turn to look at Wei Ying, "Wei Ying?"

"Mhm?"

"Your still here."

Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji, "of course I'm still here. You save me from going back to the Jiang clan. I don't know what will happen if I got drag back to Yunmeng by Madam Yu."

"I don't think Fuqin will let that happen. Fuqin doesn't like to see a child getting abuse by the people who took them in."

Wei Wuxian doesn't care if other people see them, he wrapped his arm around Lan Wangji waist. "I'm glad that I met you, I'm glad that your family let me be part of your clan and I'm glad that I finally found my home."

Lan Wangji wrapped his arm around Wei Wuxian, "I am also happy that I have met you."

Lan Anshi, Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren is having a talk with Wen Ning and his sister. "But I can't leave Da Fan mountain. If Wen Rouhan found out that I am gone, he will search for us." Wen Qing is worrying about her family.

"Wen guniang don't worry, the place you are staying is here in cloud Recesse. No one can enter into Cloud Recesse without our permission. No one can search you without our permission."

"My son is right Wen guniang. If your family live here, you will be safe." Wen Qing looked at her Didi, "Jie jie." Wen Qing smiled at Wen Ning, she then turn her attention back to Lan Anshi, "okay, we will follow your instructions. But how will we leave Da fan mountain without Wen Rouhan finding out?"

"You can leave at night. I will have my son and our disciple to wait for you at the foot of the mountain. This way no one will see you. A- Huan?"

"Yes Fuqin," Lan Xichen stand up, Wen Qing and Wen Ning did the same. "We will get your home ready. When you arrive back in Cloud Recesse, then you and your family can settle down."

"Thank you Qingheng jun." Wen Qing gave a bow to Lan Anshi and Lan Qiren.

"Wen guniang," Wen Qing nodded her head, the three of them left from there. "A-Ren, get some of our disciple to clean up the place."

"Understood."