Chapter 30

"Sect leader," all three turn to look at the Nie disciple, "I never seen you around, who are you?" Nie Mingjue asked the new disciple.

"Ah, I'm sorry Sect leader. My name is Nie Zonghue, I serve er gongzi. You never seen me around because Er gongzi sent me out to do mission for him. Er gongzi ask me to give this to you." Zonghue handed the scroll to Nie Mingjue.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji went next to Nie Mingjue to read what Nie Huaisang have wrote in the scroll. "As we expected, Jin Guangshan want Wei Wuxian Yin Hufu. He want to make his clan more powerful then any other clan."

"No wonder, Jin Guangyao put all of the blame on Wei Wuxian. Even Jin Guangshan tell Jin Guangyao to do what he can to provoke A-Xian."

"Xiong zhang, Chifeng Zun, look at this right here," Lan Wangji pointed at Jin Zixun and Jin Zixuan name. "Jin Guangyao want to get rid of Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun."

"But why?"

"Let see, if both Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun is gone, then the only person who can step up as sect leader is Jin Guangyao."

"If he become the next sect leader, he will cause the cultivation world into chaos. Starting with Wei Wuxian. By the way," Nie Mingjue roll up the scroll while asking Lan Xichen, "Have Wei Wuxian find a way to destroy his Yin Hufu yet?"

"No, we still searching for a way to destroy it."

"Da ge! Xichen ge! Wangji Xiong!"

"Lan Zhan!" All four turn to see Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang walking into the room. Wei Wuxian jump into Lan Wangji arm. "Nie Xiong is sooo cool! He got Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan to spite everything!"

Nie Huaisang smile at this, he looked at Lan Xichen, "Xichen ge, what will we do with the two of them now? We got everything we needed from them."

"Er gongzi," Nie Huaisang turn around to look at Nie Zonghue. "I know Zonghue, did you tell who you are?" This got Nie Mingjue rather confuse and curious, "Zonghue? Isn't that the same as Zonghui? Nie Zonghui!"

"Da Ge, Zonghue is Zonghui didi. Zonghue has been my spy and my friend ever since Zonghui bring Zonghue to our clan. He know what happen to his Da ge."

"Zonghue."

"Sect leader, no need to grief or blame yourself, it wasn't your fault. It was Jin Guangyao fault!"

"Zonghui, go tell the other to keep an eye on Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan."

"Yes gongzi."

When Zonghue is gone, Nie Mingjue looked at his didi, "Don't blame Zonghue if he kill Jin Guangyao to avenge his Da ge. If this happen to you, I will do the same." Nie Mingjue sigh, "family is important after all."

"Mingjue Xiong."

"Let's get down to business." They all went to sit down to discuss what to do with Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan.

"Xichen ge, since you are Xiandu, what do you think we should do?" Asked Nie Huiasang.

"Xichen, it is best not to execute them inside of our clan. We should do it somewhere else?"

"You have a point there Mingjue Xiong but where?" They all think about where to execute Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan.

"How about the burial mound?" They all turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "The burial mound, A-Xian?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Wei xiong, why there?" Nie Huaisang asked Wei Wuxian.

"It is a place where the spirit can't leave. Many people got throwing down there when they died. After, we executed them, I can close off the place. This way no one can enter nor can Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan spirit can't leave."

"What do you think Mingjue xiong?" Lan Xichen asked Nie Mingjue.

"Let's go with Wei gongzi idea. First we need to have a discussion Conference. We need to tell everyone what Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan have done. Also, we can't let the children know about this or let them see what will happen to the two of them."

"You mean Jin Zixuan child?" Nie Mingjue nodded his head to his didi question.

"Right, I will head back to Cloud Recesse, I will send invitations to all clan to come to Gusu for a discussion Conference. From there we will let everyone know about Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. Mingjue Xiong can you keep the evidence when the discussion Conference come?"

"I will Xichen."

Lan Xichen turn his attention to Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, "A-Xian, Wangji, why don't we head home? We need to tell Shifu and Fuqin, what we just found out?" The two nodded their head.

Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang walk the three out to the front of the Nie clan, "Wei xiong, come hangout with me sometime okay? If is okay with Wangji Xiong of course?"

"Mn," was all Lan Wangji said, "there you have it. Will come by. Same with you okay?" The two grinned at one another. Nie Mingjue have on a smile, 'I guess there no need to worry about Huaisang being by himself.'

"Then we will see you at the Discussion Conference," all three take out their sword, they step on it, "bye Huaisang! Chifeng Zun!"

Nie Huaisang have on a big smile, "Bye Wuxian! See you soon!"

"You know A-Xian, you and Wangji is Huaisang first friends." This got the two to look at one another, "I never noticed it. I only become friend with Huaisang when I heard something from his side, from there we begin to hangout more."

"I'm glad that you are Huaisang friend, this way, he doesn't have to get yell by his Da ge," this got Wei Wuxian to giggle, "I can see how Huaisang get scare when his brother scolded at him."

Lan Xichen smile as he shake his head at what Wei Wuxian just said, "Huaisang is smart, he just doesn't show it to anyone."

Nie clan

"About Zonghue." Nie Mingjue asked while they walk back into their home, "Zonghue, won't kill Jin Guangyao. He know that we will get justice for his brother." 'I know we will.'