Chapter 8

"Whoa this town is beautiful!" Wei Wuxian jump from one vendor to the next. Lan Wangji sigh, he turn back around to take Wei Wuxian by his wrist. "Wei Ying, we don't have time for this. When everything have settle down, then I will take you back here. We need to get that Yin iron."

"But Lan zhaaaaaaaannnnnn!"

"Not now Wei Ying." 'He whine so much. Wei Ying is like a child, no wonder he is a free bird. If Wei Ying marry into the Lan clan, I will move out of Cloud Recesse. I don't want Wei Ying to be bound down by the Lan clan rule.'

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! Look at those flower! Can I buy one for Shijie?!"

"Later, Wei Ying. We have arrive," Lan Wangji let go of Wei Wuxian hand, "oh this was in our vision. Should we go in?" Lan Wangji knock on the door, no one answer them. He knock the second time, no one answer them, "let's go in." They open the door, the place have no one in it.

"It is like a ghost mansion," when they turn the corner the two see a piece of Yin iron floating above a burning flower. "Whoa, the flower is burning but is not black though." Lan Wangji take the Yin Iron and put it in his Qiankun pouch.

"Do you think we should follow the Yin Iron movement? It look like is making noise," Wei Wuxian pointed at the Qiankun pouch. "I don't know Wei Ying, seem very dangerous."

"Here," Wei Wuxian hold out his hand, "Wei Ying," Lan Wangji look from Wei Wuxian hand back to Wei Wuxian, "Like Qingheng Jun said, we have a special soulmate bond. We can look into the future to see what will happen next. So...."

"Okay," when Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian hand, it take them to a town call Yueyang and then it take them to a clan call "Chang" there they see themselves along side Jiang Wanyin.

Future Event Yueyang- Chang massacre

"It look like this is the Chang clan," the two watch as future Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin walk to the front door of the clan.

"Kai!" The door open up, Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and Jiang Wanyin all into the mansion.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin look at all of the died people in the Chang clan, "the bodies are turning green. The eye's have changed color. The neck also has red scars. Before they died, everyone here were turned into ghost puppet."

"Said Lan Zhan, didn't this happen to one of your clan disciple?" Wei Wuxian asked as he too look at the died body of the Chang house hold.

"Mn."

"Look Lan Zhan, the one from Lan Yi is sensing another Yin iron nearby," when Wei Wuxian said that, the one on their end is moving as well.

"Is the same here," Lan Wangji hold out his piece.

Lan Wangji hold the pouch in his hand, he move in a circle and that is when all three see someone sitting at the top of the Chang clan house. "I'm here."

"Who is he?" Wei Wuxian asked.

Before this unknown person jump down toward the three, a person in white fly from the left and landed next to this person.

"Now who is this person?" Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian watch the scene play before them.

"Xue Yang, we won't let you escape this time."

"Xiao Xingchen, you really don't give up. You chased me for so long, and finally, you've caught up to me."

Down below Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and Jiang Wanyin is confuse at to what in the world is going on here, "Who are you? Why are you killing innocent people?" Shouted Jiang Wanyin.

"Xue Yang? Xiao Xingchen?" Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian, 'Wei Ying doesn't know that Xiao Xingchen is his Shishu, his mother didi'

"It's been more than ten days. I'm tired of playing games. Today, I'm going to have some fun." Xue Yang said with a smirk on his face.

"Xue Yang, ever since you came down from Qi mountain, you have killed many people from various sects. I've chased you for more than half a month but you escaped with your schemes. Now you've murdered dozens of lives from the Chang sect. Today, I'll make sure you plead guilty and submit to your punishment." Xiao Xingchen pull out his sword as he pointed at Xue Yang.

"Cultivator friend, I'll plead guilty but to submit to punishment...that depends if you're able to catch me or not." Xue Yang jump backwards trying to get away from Xiao Xingchen who want to captured him.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji let go of one another, "do you think this will happen?" Wei Wuxian asked as the two left the mansion.

"Why don't we head to Yueyang town? We can speak with the head of the Chang clan if they know a person name Xue Yang?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head, so they took off to go to Yueyang.

When they arrive Wei Wuxian eye went wide, "wow this place is a lot of fun too!"

"Gongzi want to try free wine! They are good!" That person give Wei Wuxian wine to try. Lan Wangji sigh as he shake his head, he end up leaving Wei Wuxian behind. "Ah! Lan Zhan wait for me!"

"Wei Ying stop messing around this is important."

"I know but you need to loosing it up Lan er gege," this got Lan Wangji to stop, "Lan Zhan?"

"Don't call me that. If you do something will happen," Wei Wuxian have on a mischievous smile, "what happen if I don't want to Lan er gege?" Lan Wangji started to walk again, "Lan Zhan! I was joking! Slow down!"

The two finally arrive at the front gate of the Chang Sect, "let's go," Wei Wuxian nodded his head. Lan Wangji knock on the door, one of the maid open the door, "Excuse me guniang, is your master or mistress home?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Can I ask why are you asking for our master and mistress?" She asked back.

"Tell them that two cultivator from the Lan clan would like to speak with them. Tell them that their whole clan is in danger." Hearing this the maid left the door open and rush to tell her master and mistress what she just heard.