Chapter 31

"Is so good to be home!" Wei Wuxian jump on the bed. "Don't you feel like this when you live in Yunmeng?" Lan Wangji asked as he put the blanket over to Wei Wuxian.

"No, Yu Ziyuan won't let any of us rest. She always train us very hard. She never give us a chance to eat until dinner. She train me the hardest because she have hatred toward my mother. Lan Zhan, I feel at peace here," after saying that Wei Wuxian fell asleep.

'Then have a good sleep Wei Ying,' Lan Wangji look at Wei Wuxian one last before getting up to go talk to his family.

Once Lan Wangji step out from his house a voice said, "Wangji," Lan Wangji turn around to see his brother standing behind him. "A-Xian?"

"Sleeping. It seem like Wei Ying never have a break from training when he use to live in Yunmeng. Yu Ziyuan always train him and the other Jiang disciples very hard, they never rest until night time. I want Wei Ying to sleep."

"Alright, then let's head over to Fuqin," the two head off to see their Fuqin and Shifu.

When Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen arrive, their father and uncle is waiting for them. "Where is Wuxian?" Lan Qiren asked Lan Wangji, "the long journey tired Wei Ying out. He is sleeping right now."

"Then let A-Xian sleep. What happen at A-Jie clan?" Lan Anshi asked his two son. Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen tell Lan Anshi and Lan Qiren what happen at the Nie clan and what they have found out from Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan.

When the two of them have finish telling Lan Anshi and Lan Qiren, the two of them is angry at what they just heard. "How dare they?! How dare they accuse A-Xian?!" Come a angry Lan Anshi.

"Fuqin, at least A-Xian is safe here in Cloud Recesse. If he were back in the Jiang clan, whose know what Yu Ziyuan will do to him. Just thinking about it, I know that she will use Zidian on him for many days."

Lan Wangji tighten his hand on his clothes, "About the Discussion Conference, what will you do A-Huan?"

"We will send out invitations first. Then we will tell everyone what Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao have done. A-Xian said that we should executed Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao at the burial mound, this way their soul won't leave from there."

"I think that is a good idea. Those whose died there can never leave the burial mound. A-Huan?" Lan Anshi looked at son, "Fuqin?"

"Prepare for the Discussion Conference. Tell them, within a week, we will have the discussion Conference at the burial mound."

"I am on it Fuqin."

A week later

The Lan clan arrived at the bottom of the Buial mound mountain, "Qingheng Jun, Xichen ge," Wei Wuxian turn around to look at the two Lan, "DO WE REALLY HAVE TO HAVE A CONFERENCE HERE?!" shouted Wei Wuxian. The other just covers their ear at Wei Wuxian loud shouting.

"A-Xian, don't worry, we will protect you. No one will dare say anything to you as long as we are here beside," Lan Xichen let out a laugh, "hahaha, since when did you shout like this?"

The other Lan disciple is laughing as well, "Shifuuuuu!" Whined Wei Wuxian, "I'm sorry Wuxian but this is also the first for me."

"Alright alright everyone, leave Wei Wuxian alone. We should go in first, A-Xian?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. He take out his flute and begin to play on it. The resentment energy move aside to let the Lan clan through.

"Wei Ying will it stay like this until the other sect show up?" Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian who is still playing on his flute. All Wei Wuxian can do is nodded his head.

When they are inside of the burial mound, Wei Wuxian stop playing. "Lan zhan, can you help me with the talisman?"

"Talisman?" Lan Qiren asked. "Mn. I thought that I should protect everyone once we have taken care of Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. The resentment energy here will take their soul, so I should prepare."

"Then let's go."

A minute later, the Yao clan show up, then Ouyang, Jiang, Jin, Nie and other small clan show up. Wei Wuxian step behind Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen. "Is okay A-Xian."

Nie Mingjue show up with a blind fold Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. Sect leader Yao and other small sect looked at each other then back to Lan Xichen, "Xiandu, why is Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan got tie up and blind fold like this?"

Lan Xichen take out the two scroll that Nie Mingjue gave to him, "I want everyone to see this." Lan Xichen throw the scroll up into the air, he used his spiritual energy to hit the scroll this way the word appear in the air.

Everyone begin to read what is written in the scroll. As they read what Jin Guangshan have done, they were shock to see this side of Jin Guangshan. Lan Xichen call back the first scroll, he threw up the second one.

Madam Jin, Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun is shock and angry, that it was Jin Guangyao who put the curse on Jin Zixun. "You bastard!" When Jin Zixun is about to go kick and punch Jin Guangyao, Jin Zixuan hold him back.

"Zewu Jun, do you know a way to get rid of the curse?" Jin Zixuan asked. "There is a way," a voice said from behind Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen. "Wei Wuxian, you said there is a way? What will that be?" Jin Zixuan asked nicely since he know that Wei Wuxian isn't part of the Jiang clan anymore.

"All we have to do is kill Jin Guangyao, then the curse will lifted off from Jin Zixun."

Lan Xichen pull the scroll back, "since everyone here have read what both Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan have done to Wei Wuxian and Jin Zixun. I want everyone decisions, put them to death or lock them up?"

'I won't let them live,' "put them to death!" Come Nie Huaisang voice. Soon everyone said the same thing, "Put Them To Death!"

"Xiandu," Lan Xichen nodded his head, "Mingjue Xiong, I will leave this to you," Nie Mingjue nodded his head.

"Zixuan, Zixun, let's go," Madam Jin walk away from there, the other follow along. When the other left, it is just Nie and Lan clan stay behind.

Nie Mingjue step up behind Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao, with one slash from Baixa, he take off Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan head.

Soon they all left from there, "A-Xian," Wei Wuxian turn around, he play on Chenqing, the resentment energy cover up the place again. He put up a strong strong irresistible shield, a shield that no one can break and can't walk through.