Chapter 17

"Everyone drop your weapon or I will cut your gongzi throat," Wei Wuxian notices that the Wen clan isn't listen to him. "Put it down," Wei Wuxian cut a small cut on Wen Chao neck.

Suddenly Wei Wuxian and Wen Chao felt like the earth is moving, "Xichen ge, is there an earthquake?" Lan Xichen look beneath him, he then look back up at Wei Wuxian, "No. A-Xian, something beneath you is moving."

"Ah?"

Soon a head pop up from the water, "A-Xian!" Lan Wangji went to Lan Xichen side, "Xiong zhang don't make any noise or movement. It can't see us if we don't move." 'Wei Ying, don't move. No matter what don't move.'

But then, "Wen Zuliu! Help me!"

'Stupid Wen Chao!' "Here catch him!" Wei Wuxian throw Wen Chao back on shore only to have him hitting his face on the ground. "A-Xian come back!"

"Everyone aim your attack on the immortal turtle!"

Everyone begin to attack the immortal turtle, while they are doing that Wang Lingjiao captured Mian Mian. She try to brand Mian Mian with the Wen Clan Iron. Mian Mian cry out for help, Wei Wuxian turn around with bow and arrows, he shoot it at Wang Lingjiao arm.

Want Lingjiao throw the hot iron at Mian Mian, Wei Wuxian jump in front of Mian Mian, he end up having the Wen clan brand iron on him instead. "A-Xian!" Shouted a angry Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen threw the sword toward Wang Lingjiao, it stabbed her straight in the stomach. Lan Wangji went to help Wei Wuxian up, "it hurt Lan Zhan."

When Wen Chao see that Wang Lingjiao is dead, he take his man out of there.
"We will get it heal when we get out of here," Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "A-Xian, are you alright?" Lan Xichen look at the burn on Wei Wuxian chest. "I'm fine but it hurt though."

Jiang Wanyin who is looking at how caring Lan Xichen is to Wei Wuxian, he got jealous.

"Xichen ge, we should head back to the cave entrance," Lan Xichen agree, "Everyone! Head back to the cave entrance." By now Wen Chao and his man already gone but that's not all, "they cut the rope. How are we suppose to get back up there?" One of the other clan disciple said this to everyone.

Outside Nie Mingjue, Lan Anshi and Jiang Fengmian is fighting the Wen Clan. The only two people escaping is Wen Zuliu and Wen Chao.

Lan Xichen pull Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian to the back, "Wangji, A-Xian, this is the time to see if you can find a way out." Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji looked at each other, they nodded their head. The two touched each other and they begin to see the future event.

Future event

After Wen Chao cut the rope, they went back to where the monster is at because Lan Wangji see a maple leaf in the water.

Wei Wuxian tell Jiang Wanyin to go into the water to see if he can find a way out. About a minute later Jiang Wanyin came back up, "there is a big hole at the bottom of the lake."

"How big?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"It can fit 5 to 6 people one at a time."

End

"There is a hole at the bottom of the lake," Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian let go of each other.

"A hole at the bottom of the lake? But the monster is still there. How are we suppose to swim down there without the monster seeing us?"

"We can just kill it, Xichen ge."

"Alright." Lan Xichen turn to look at the group behind him, "Listen everyone. I want you all to stay here. I am sure that's help is on the way," Lan Xichen turn back to look at Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, "Let's go."

"Wei Ying how will we kill the immortal turtle?" Lan Wangji asked. "Like this," Wei Wuxian take Lan Wangji hand, it take them into the future event.

Future event

Wei Wuxian went inside of the turtle while Lan Wangji is outside. He put his string all over the place, this way the turtle will get trap inside all of the string that Lan Wangji have put all over the place.

End

"Well," Lan Xichen waited for their answer, "it look like I went inside of the turtle to look for it weak spot while Lan Zhan is outside, with his chord Assassination."

"Chord Assassination?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "But A-Xian, isn't dangerous for you to go inside of that beast?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Xichen ge, it is the only way to lure out his head and find it weakness," the three finally back to where they are at. "Let's get into position. A-Xian be careful," Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

Wei Wuxian went to pick up some of the arrow that got left behind by the Wen disciple. After gathering them all together, Wei Wuxian swim over to where the immortal is at.

"Wangji, let's get ready," Lan Wangji nodded his head. The two put the string all over the place, this way the turtle won't be able to move.

'Man is stink in here. Doesn't this turtle clean it self?' As Wei Wuxian keep on walking deeper deeper into the turtle inside, he see all strange thing. He even see people in there as well. It scare him so as he walking backward, he hear a *tink* he turn around slowly, slowly and slowly,until he see a sword inside of a turtle.

'Why is there a sword here?' Wei Wuxian touched the sword, he hear screaming coming from it. Wei Wuxian let go of it, "so much resentment energy," he then see light coming from in front of him. That is when the turtle head move in to fight him. Wei Wuxian pull the sword up to protect him.

He slash here and there trying to keep the turtle head away from him. He used the arrow to stab the turtle but that didn't work. When the turtle is about to eat him, Wei Wuxian stabbed the sword underneath the turtle mouth.