January 23rd 2071

'Hey Moon, did you really have to pick that dress for the Winter Prom? Everyone was staring at you tonight and that dumb Kang Mino kept dancing so close to you! Couldn't you just tell him to walk away? Now that Taehyung, your knight in a shining armour, is not at our school anymore you make me want to protect you, it's annoying! Whatever... You were just unnecessarily pretty... It's me, anyway, Jungkook... from school.'

_____________

Another month had gone by, Jungkook and I were still in the honeymoon phase, we were always all over each other, but nothing more than kisses had ever happened. We were also two months into the internship and still working hard and comparing notes on our projects, while we had gotten closer also with our mentors and our boss. And finally I had also earned the right to look at another text draft and that afternoon he had invited me to his house, which was empty for the day, so I took the chance to read it.

"You didn't really write this! Did you?" I asked laughing, after reading the text.
"Well, yeah, but don't judge, okay, I wasn't even fifteen..." Jungkook justified himself, while sitting further back on his bed.
"What was it about Mino that you hated so much?"
"Exactly what I said, he was all over you!" He replied, annoyed at the thought.
"Maybe 'cause I wanted him to? Did it ever occur to you that I didn't need protecting?" I reasoned with him.
"Oh wow that makes me feel so much better..." His tone was sarcastic and he seemed to be getting upset.
"Well, you know we dated, so..." I picked my feet up and crossed my legs on his bed.
"Yeah, it just hurts to know that while I was looking at you the entire night, you were looking at someone else..."
I felt bad, so I tried to change the subject.
"So... what does 'unnecessarily pretty' mean?" I asked, genuinely curious. How can someone be unnecessarily pretty?
"Well, you were beautiful in that black dress, and you're already beautiful, so... The thing is, when you get dressed up, like you did at the Winter Prom back then or even now, like at Lia's party, the one where you got drunk and invited me into bed, just for context... Well, when you do that, it just makes you unnecessarily prettier than you already are. It's very... distracting." He explained.
His gaze was piercing and his eyes scanned my face, while turning darker, and then panned down to my body, making me feel naked. His arms were holding the weight of his upper body while his legs were stretched out on the bed. He looked too good and not in a cute way.
"I... well, you're... you're just saying it..." I struggled to get a full sentence out, while trying to keep my eyes fixed in his eyes and not let them roam onto his lips, or his pecs that were showing through the tight shirt, or his flexed biceps. It was very hard not to look.
"No, it's absolutely true. Do I not have that effect on you?" He asked getting closer. "If you say no, I'll be disappointed." He added with a pout, which was supposed to be sweet but I was too far deep to see it and I'm not even sure he intended for it to be sweet.

I wasn't sure on what to answer. I mean, of course he had that effect on me, I just felt shy saying it out loud, even though I thought that by that point I was comfortable with telling him anything. It's not like I didn't want to kiss him and take his clothes off, but after that first date, when I had boldly made that first move in the car and he had stopped me, I had never tried anything else, too scared he was going to do that same thing. But after a month and a half of dating, I was getting desperate to get closer, to touch his skin and breathe his scent.

So I closed the gap in between our lips and, instead of replying with words, I did it with a kiss. He welcomed it and kissed me back with as much intensity as I was. He caressed my face, while my hands were busy travelling from the back of his neck to his chest, then his stomach and finally I grabbed the hem of his shirt. I really wanted to take it off but I wasn't sure he wanted that as well, so I stayed like that for a couple of seconds. Then he took the matter into his own hands and pulled away from our kiss for a moment, just to rapidly take off his shirt and throw it away. Then, before going back to kissing me, he took a hold of my legs and helped me onto him. Now I was on top of him, straddling, his hand on my waist, his upper body naked and we were back to kissing each other passionately.