Part 3 ✨

Shahnawaz POV:
"You know I can't marry her. She is just a kid. She is 21 years younger than me" I said to Umer
"I know I know but sometimes you have to take decisions you don't want to"
"It wasn't even a big deal we accidentally got locked in the room. Her brother screamed and gathered people"
"I know man i believe you but you and I both know noone else is going to. For society she is now nothing but damaged goods."
"I don't give a fuck about society "
"You don't but think about her. Her own family refuses to believe her. They will torture her for this for the rest of life. It's upto you whether you want to save her from all the humiliation or not "
"So what are you suggesting i should do"
"You should marry her "
"Ok but i will never ever consider her my wife"
"Time will tell Shahnawaz Time will tell"

I went back to the room and said to the girl's father.
"I'm ready "

Anaya POV:
When i heard him i thought i heard something wrong He must have said something else but i saw my father hugging him i knew it was
true.

"Nikkah and Ruskshti is going to be done now as Qari sahb is Already here" announced my brother

I was dumbfounded. How could they do this to their own blood? They didn't even ask whether i want to marry him or not. They just made a decision own their own. My whole life they have treated me like an outsider. But still i thought one day it will get better. I dealt with everything with patience. They have given me this in return.

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't even realized my mother was taking me to another room. She was giving me a lecture about how should i consider Shahnawaz's house as my own. How i should die before leaving him.

I was so numb when my brother put some papers which i am assuming are nikkah papers i signed it without putting up a fight. I didn't cry. I just signed it silently. Everything was a blur to me.

It was time for my rukhswti (farewell). Only my mother came to hug me. My father didn't even spare me a glance. i was settled in Shahnawaz's car. I glanced at my now husband. His jaw was clenched which clearly shows he is angry.

"Husband" when i came in this wedding i didn't realize i was going to leave with someone else. Get married in a span of just few hours.

We reached Shahnawaz's house or i should say my house. He directly went to the house. I followed after him. He is going to his room when i called after him.
"Listen"
"What "
"Where should i sleep?"
"Mere sar par (On my head)"
I stayed quiet at his remark. After a while he spoke
"I will show you the guest room"
Silently i walked after him. He left me in my room and went to his own room.

The room is pretty neat. White walls with white furnished just how i liked it. I couldn't choose my husband atleast my room is according to my liking. Despite everything I don't hate Shahnawaz. He is as much victim in this as me. He kinda saved me to be honest. With these thoughts circling my mind i feel asleep.

I'm an early riser so i woke up. I had originally planned to stay in my bed but my stomach deceived me. I have realized i haven't eaten anything since yesterday.

I thanked God when i found the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and there was only eggs and bread. Doesn't this guy do groceries? His kitchen is nearly empty. He lives alone so i guess that explains it.

Shahnawaz still haven't woken up yet so i am assuming he isn't an early riser. Shrugging i made breakfast for myself but also for him.

I was done eating when Shahnawaz woke up. He was about to pass by me when i said.
"I made breakfast for you"
Thinking he didn't hear me i repeat myself
"I heard you for the first time and why did you make it?"
"I just thought..."
"Let me make myself clear you are my wife only on paper. You are something which is forced upon me. So stop trying to be a wife" Saying that he picked up the plate and threw all the content in the dustbin and went out.

I heard his car that's when i lost it I started crying loudly.  Why God why did you do this to me? I never said anything to anyone. Still why does everyone hate me?

I calmed myself down. I take care of myself because i know noone else is going to do it. 

I began thinking about my family. They haven't came to check-up on me. Although Shahnawaz's house is literally minutes away from them.

Hoping you like this Chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Peace out ✌️