Part 6💫

Amna's POV:

Ali is going to the office. I ran after him but he didn't stop. I keep on calling him the whole day but he didn't pick up. I waited for him but he didn't come home Last night.

I desperately want to talk to him. It's final i am going to his office he can't ignore me there. I was going out when my brother asked.
"Where are you going?"
"With my friends"
"Remember what i told you"

I know what he is referring to. He was never a possessive brother. But these days i feel like he is keeping tabs on me. I caught him checking my phone too which he has never done in my 20 years of life.

I found Ali working in his office. I went inside seeing me he got up from his chair and was about to leave when i locked the door.

"Amna go away I don't want to see you"
"Ali what's my fault in this. "
"You wore another man's ring"
"I was forced and you know that. Talk to me at least so we can solve this don't leave me alone now when i need you the most"

He came and hugged me. I knew it when he talks to me his anger will go away. He knew it too that's why he was ignoring me. I told him about Ammar bhai's reaction. He wasn't a little bit surprised. He told me he has always knew about my brother's venom towards his family.

We both agreed that Ammar is going to talk to his family tonight. Then we will see.

At night i was sitting in the living room watching tea when i saw Ali's parents coming. His mother came towards me and slapped me on the face.
"You slut you trapped my poor son"
Ali came running after her to.

Due to the noise my family came outside of their rooms.

"How dare you slap my daughter"
My mother asked.
"Ask her she is engaged but still having an affair with my son."
"What is that true?" My mother asked.

I kept silent.
"Yes it's true" my brother spoke out. My mother was stomping towards me angrily thankfully my brother held her.
"Amna go to your room I'll handle this" Ammar bhai said.

I ran towards my room. So much humiliation i have faced in the past few days. I keep on crying.
I felt my door opening. Thinking it was my mother i got scared.

"Amna it's me Ammar" i breathe a sigh of relief.
"Amna I'm sorry for slapping you "
"It's ok"
"No it's not ok i should have never slapped you it was wrong of me i should have listened to you calmly"
"Bhai it's ok"
"Amna the thing you want is just not possible and moreover you are engaged now so it's better you move on"
"Bhai i love him"
"Amna you and i both know our parents will die but will never let it happen and moreover I don't approve Ali for you"
"Bhai..."
"Amna don't make me repeat myself and focus on your fiance"

I called Ali after bhai was gone. He kept on apologizing for his mother but i told him it's okay. It's not his fault anyways and maybe I deserve it.

Next day i was going to college when my father called me.
"Yes baba"
"Don't call me baba you brought me shame"
"Baba don't say that please"
"I have arranged your nikkah next Sunday so after college buy whatever necessary"
"What"
"Do you have any problem with this" he said angrily.
"No"

I can't feel my legs. My hands are getting cold. I was about to fall Infront of my house when i feel someone caught me. I blacked out. I woke up in a hospital. I saw Ammar by my side.

"Amy you scared me what happened"
"I don't know"
"Did you eat anything?"

I just realized i haven't eaten anything in 24 hours. He made me drink juice and eat a sandwich. Doctor cleared me to go home. Ali took me to a cafe.

"Now explain what happened"
I told him what my father said.
"Amna don't worry i will think of a plan. Just trust me. Don't panic and take care of your health."

He took me to the beach. He knows water calms me down. I asked him about his office. He told me he took a day off.

Hope you like this chapter
Do vote and comment.
Peace out✌️