Part 1❣️

Noor-e-Haya:

I am going to mall today with my best friend Asma. I have been begging her to go for some time but she always decline. There is a teddy bear store opened in the mall where you can customize your own teddy bear. I have always loved stuffed toys it's something i never grown out. My room looks like a toy shop. It annoys my mother.She always say
"Noori you are 18 now but you still plays with kid toys"

At the mall parking i sprinted and collided into a wall. When i looked up, it was a guy.
He held my hand to prevent me from falling. I thought he would leave my hand but he didn't. So i spoke up
"Hey you can leave my hand I'm fine now"
He left me but continued staring at me. Now that's weird. Shrugging my shoulder i went inside the mall.

I forgot all about him when I entered the shop. I chose a pink Teddy bear. With the toy in my hand i went to bakery near the mall. I'm starved I didn't even eat breakfast due to the excitement.

The guy i collided with earlier is sitting on the table Infront of me.
I nudged Asma and said.
"Don't you think he is dressed way too fancy to sit in a bakery?"
She just shrugged.

We eat our food and asked for the bill. The waitress replied.
"The guy sitting Infront of you paid for your food"
"Wait why"
"He didn't say"
"Do you know anything about him so that i can pay him back?"
"No ma'am"

"If i see him again i am definitely going to return the money."

I reached my house and added my pink bear to my teddy bear collection. Next day my mother told me that we have to go to a reception. I absolutely love weddings. It gives me an excuse to get ready. The reception was way too formal. The couple must be very rich.

I was bored out of my mind so i started strolling in the hall to pass my time while my mother was busy engaging with other guest. I colliding with a person. Again.
I looked up to see who it was. It was the same person who i met at the mall parking.

"Oh it's you Again and why did you pay for my food"
"Cuz i take care of what's mine"
"What's that suppose to mean?"
"You will know soon" Saying that he went away. Weird guy.

At the University:
My crush Hamza sat with me in the class. Omg i have been crushing on him for as long as i can Remember. We went to the same school and college but rarely talked except occasional greetings.

"Hi noor how are you"
"Fine you" i didn't know how i manage to reply i am losing my mind.
"I need to ask you something"
"Sure what"
"Will you be my valentine"
OMG i felt my jaw hitting the floor. Is he asking me out. Maybe i have Heard him wrong
"Sorry what"
"I asked you to become my valentine if you don't want to that's okay." He started Rambling.
"No I'll come just give me your number i will text you the details"
He smiled in return

I ran towards my bestie Asma and told her the whole story. She knows about my crush. She started jumping with me. She went to her house i was waiting for my ride home when a black jeep stopped near me. The guy from the reception came out and stopped Infront of me

"Are you stalking me or something?  You are everywhere i go nowadays. Creep."
"Sikandar"
"What "
"Call me sikandar"
"I have no interest in calling you anything"

Thank God my ride came I left him standing there. I was worried he was going to stop me but he didn't.
Seriously what is this guy. Always poping out everywhere. I prayed I don't see him again.

I asked my mother can i go somewhere with a friend. She agreed.  I didn't tell him it was a boy tho otherwise she wouldn't have let me go. i Texted Hamza and gave him a go.

Hope you like this chapter.
Do vote and comment. It motivates me to keep on going.
Peace out✌️