Part 4💫

Amna's POV:

My mother has been showing me pictures of boys she wants me to settle down with. I have refused her multiple times but she didn't budge.

I have to get ready for a college function. I picked a red Sari to wear. Ali told me not to go multiple times because there will be boys too but who am i to listen?

I applied a light make-up. I left my hair open. Wore my earrings.
My friend is coming to pick me up. I'm so excited.

At the function i saw people are dancing and having fun. As the night when on boys get more and more touchy with the girls. I warned a boy several times but he didn't listen. Suddenly he held my hand i screamed but he put his hand on my mouth. I tried to get away but his grip was too tight.

I bit his hand and he loosened his grip i pushed him and ran away. I locked myself in a bathroom. I'm so terrified. My body has started shaking.

I took out my phone and called Ali.

"Can you please pick me up"
"Sure but what happened"
I started crying loudly.
"Amy I'm coming just don't cry please"
"Can you please stay on the phone with me?"
"Yes Of course"

The whole way he whispered soothing words to me. It's working because it's calming me down.

"I have reached where are you"
"I have Locked myself in the bathroom"
"Just stay there I'm coming"

I hear the door opening. And ali voice came. I immediately unlocked the door and ran towards him. He hugged me and asked softly about what happened.

He got so pissed. We were passing the hall when i saw the guy who assaulted me. I immediately got stiff. Ali felt it and see what i was looking at.

"Is that guy?"
I nodded my head. Ali went and punched. That guy fell on the floor. He tried to fight back but Ali is too strong for him. Ali continued to punch him. People tried to remove ali from him but it was like he wasn't listening to us. He was in a world of his own.

"Ali leave him please" i said crying. He heard me and left the guy on the floor. He came to hugged me. I don't know how to react.

"Amna do you want to go home or go somewhere else?"
"I want to just go home and sleep"

He dropped me and i went to my room and he went to his. I can't sleep whenever i try to the flashes of that guy start coming.
I felt my window opening i turned to see it was Ali.

"How are you"
"Trying to better"
"Just sleep i am here"

I fell asleep knowing he is there to protect me. He won't let anyone bring harm to me. When i wake up he was gone. I wasn't expecting him to stay anyways.

Ali keep on texting me the whole day because he knows if i am free i will think about the incident and get Disturbed.

I'm drinking tea with Ammar bhai when he suddenly said.

"Amna do you want to tell me something"
"No why are you asking?"
"So there is nothing?"
"Ofcourse bhai there is nothing you know i don't hide anything from you" Except Ali

Why is suddenly asking me these questions. Maybe he knows something that can't be possible we are always careful. There is no way he knows. I'm just overthinking.

My mother called me and said she wants to talk to me about something important.

"We have decided to arrange your marriage with my friend's son"
"What!! you didn't even bother to ask me"
"You shouldn't have any problem we have every right on you"
"Mama I don't want to marry him"
"We have already fixed it next weekend is your engagement"

She got up and left. I don't know what to. I called Ali to explain the
situation. He is enraged.

"I will talk to Ammar tonight"
"No please let me to talk to bhai first"
"Just get one thing in your mind I won't let you get away from me. Noone can have you but me. I will burn the whole world if i have to"
"I know"

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Peace out ✌️