Part 10✨

Anaya's POV:

I lost track of time. I didn't even realize when Shahnawaz came.
"What are you doing sitting here?" He asked but i didn't have energy to reply.
He tried to make me get up but my legs just gave out. He scooped me in his arms and took me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed. He came with a glass of milk made me drink it and laid beside me.

He made me lay my head on his shoulder. He was stroking my hair and i feel asleep on his chest. When i woke up he asked.
"How are you feeling"
"Better"
"Are you ready to tell me"

I repeated the whole incident. The conversation. How am i not their child.
He said
"I knew"
"What"
"They told me when i went to talk to them how could they do this to their own daughter. "

I started crying loudly. I feel such a fool. He hugged me and kissed my head and said.
"You don't need anyone when you have me. Don't forget that."

I smiled at this and held his head and kissed him on the lips. He got shocked. When he gotten over his shock and he started kissing me back.

"i didn't know my wife is brave"
"You made me"
"And i will continue doing that and Anaya get ready we will go out"

At tha mall he mad me try literally everything. I pickead up a baggy dress and showed him. He made faces.
"What you don't like it"
"No it's ok it will come handy in the future"
"How"
"It's a maternity dress na. Soon you Will be wearing it"

OMG he did not just say that. i Hurriedly put the dress back. He held my hand and took me to the food court. He made me try all types of food. I thanked God he didn't talk about Last night. I know he took me out to get my minds of things.

We reached the house.
"What are you thinking" He asked
"It's just it took me a lot of time to accept that my family doesn't actually love me I have known that my whole life i just refuse to accept it"
"You don't need them when you have me. You made me believe in love again. I rather die than have you leave me"
"You know i can never leave you"
"It's something my mother implanted in my mind"
"I'm not like your mother"
"I know you are not that's why I'm keeping you"
He put his head on my lap.

I hope we still like this forever. I have tasted love Don't want to lose it.

One-day i woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom. I spilled all the contents i eat yesterday in the toilet.
Shahnawaz came behind me worriedly. I have been feeling down for a few days. Shahnawaz wanted me to go to the doctor but i refused

"You are coming with me to the doctor and i ain't listening to your excuses" Shahnawaz said
We got ready to go. I was so anxious. I repeatedly told Shahnawaz that we should go home but he didn't listen to me. Finally my turn came. Shahnawaz put his hand on my shoulder.
"Don't worry i got you"
I gave him a small smile.

Doctor examined me and after ultrasound she said.
"Congratulations you are going to be parents"
I couldn't believe it. I was frozen in my seat. Shahnawaz came and immediately hug me.
"Thank you so much. I didn't want to become a father until you. Thank you" He said with tears in his eyes.

Month 1:
I'm feeling way better. I'm active barely feel anything different. Shahnawaz gave me a phone and calls me every 30 minutes to ask about me.

Month 2:
Nausea has started to hit me. i can barely get out of bed Shahnawaz hired househelp for the house despite me telling him it's ok.

Month 3:
I'm still not showing. Shahnawaz said it's because I'm so skinny. He made he eat all kinds of food and doesn't leave me until i finished my plate.

Month 4:
I have a small bump now. Shahnawaz is absolutely obsessed with it. He always attached to me. He has become way more clingy.

Month 5:
Doctor has told us that we can find out the gender now. But we mutually decided to keep it secret.

Month 6:
My nausea has returned. Shahnawaz took a week off from work and he is attached to my hip. i even tried to kick him out. But no avail.

Month 7:
I'm craving spicy things. One night i made Shahnawaz go out at 3 am to find something spicy. We roamed around the whole city looking for something spicy. When i finally got it, i started crying. Shahnawaz held me and soothed me.

Month 8:
My bump is so huge now it feels like I'm going to bust. I can't pray while sitting down so i pray on a chair .

Month 9:
My hands and feet are so sore now. Shahnawaz massages me everyday.
I was about to fall when i woke up at night. Thank god Shahnawaz woke up and held me. Shahnawaz has been so caring about me. He wanted to hire a nurse but i stopped him. I'm pregnant not sick.

i was sitting eating chips when i feel water coming out. My water broke and i called Shahnawaz immediately. He came and took me the hospital. He looked more panicked then me i was calming him and he looked so freaked out.
Doctor asked if Shahnawaz wanted to come to the labour room. It was so painful that i lost my sense of surrounding.

When my senses came back Doctors told me i had a baby boy. I asked about Shahnawaz. Doctor told me
"Poor guy couldn't see it and fainted"

I started laughing it hurts but i couldn't stop myself. Shahnawaz came with my Baby boy wrapped in a blanket. I took the baby and asked
"Are you ok"
"I should be the one asking"
I teared up watching our baby. Shahnawaz smiled and said
"I'll protect both of you with my life. You have given me more than i could ever ask. I am indebted to you for my whole life"

He kissed my lips and our baby head.

The End.

Do vote and comment.
Peace out ✌️