Part 8❣️

Noor-e-Haya POV:
I dressed in a Red Sari. I want to see the reaction on Sikandar face when he see me. I want to catch him off guard. It feels nice dressing up after ages.

Sikandar came up behind me held my waist and said in my ear.
"I should take you to the bedroom rather than hotel"
I blushed at this. He pecked my cheek and said.
"Come outside I'm waiting"

It feels nice. His attention. His touch. I used to loathe it. I once scrubed my face hundred time when he touched it. Khair it's no use living in the past.

The restaurant he took me is really fancy. Like a gentleman he pulled the chair for me. We talked and i found out various things about him how he doesn't have a family. He lost his parent when he was 2. Got mixed up with the wrong crowd. Joined a Gang and eventually became it's head.

He told me he googled "How to behave with a woman" because of his lack of interaction with the female gender. This made me laugh so hard i spilled juice on my dress.

I went to the toilet to clean it up. On my way back i met Hamza.

"What are you doing here" i asked
"Me I'm here with my friends and I'm assuming you are here with your husband"
"Yes" i fixed my hair.
Hamza suddenly caught my hand  to check my bandage. I forgot it was there. I was busy talking to hamza when a sound came from behind us.

"Noor" i turned around to see it was Sikandar. I immediately pulled my hand away from Hamza but i know Sikandar has already see it. I immediately went up to him.

"Not a word noor" i immediately shut up i know he is controlling his anger and i don't want to tip him off. I silently went with him.

"Can't she even talk to me isn't that enough you have forcefully married her" Hamza shouted.

I felt Sikandar body going still he was about to go back. I held his hand to calm him. Thankfully it worked. He tightened his hold on my palm and went back to our house.

The whole ride he kept silent. We were having such a nice time but I ruined it. I thought we were going forward but it all went down the drain. Why did i let Hamza hold my hand.  I'm cursing myself.

Sikandar has locked himself in his office in order to avoid me. He didn't come to the room i slept waiting. He didn't wait for me at the breakfast and left. I tried calling him but he didn't pick up.

At night he came home late. I asked if he want to eat but he said he ate already. He again went to his office and locked himself. I don't know what to do. He is ignoring me. I need to come up with something to make him talk to me. I can't bear his silence.

I came up with a idea. I blackmailed the guard call Sikandar and tell him i fell down the stairs. As expected he immediately came running.
He came to see me sitting on the sofa eating chips.

"You tricked me" He said narrowing his eyes.
"Well living with you is rubbing off me"
"You are ok so I'm going"
I got up and held his elbow
"You are not going anywhere until you talk to me i know you are angry at me"
"I'm not angry let me go"
"I know you are. I shouldn't have let him hold my hand he was just checking my bandage"
"Do you still have feelings for him?"
"No No you are taking it the wrong way I don't i used to but not anymore and I'm your wife anyways"
"Damn right you are and you noone is allowed to touch you because you are mine"

He started kissing me and i let him accepting him with all my heart. Tonight I'm his and he is mine.

In the morning i wake up with him staring at me.
"What" i said shyly
"You are feeling shy after last night"
"Don't tease me and are you an animal"
"Why"
"I have bite marks all over my body"
"You are mine to kiss and Bite" he said smirking.
"Shameless" He burst out laughing.

I'm so sore. My whole body hurts and i have to cover the bite marks too. The whole time i was covering my bite marks he was smirking knowingly.

Hope you like this chapter
Do vote and comment.
Peace out ✌️