Part 9✨

Shahnawaz POV:

I came from the office to see that Anaya was packing her stuff.
"What are you doing? Are you going somewhere"
"Yeah i am going back to the my room now that aunt is gone"

When i thought we made some progress i thought she was finally accepting me. But i was so wrong. I went to the balcony to smoke. Lately i haven't smoked and it's mainly due to Anaya's presence.

I didn't realize Anaya came until she smoke.
"I didn't know you smoke"
I put out the smoke.
"I used to but lately i haven't been smoking much"
"What tick you off?"
"Nothing"

I don't want to say it's because of her and scare her away. She goes into a shell when she gets scared. I don't want that to happen. Instead i said.
"Lets sleep it's late" We went to our respective rooms.

I couldn't sleep. I miss the feeling of her in my hands. I have become used to sleeping with her by my side. I tried to sleep but failed miserably. So i gave up and went to her room. Thank God it was unlocked.

I saw that she was already sleep. How could she sleep when my heart is distressed? Sighing I lay behind her and pulled her towards me. I didn't realize when i drifted off to sleep.

She was asleep when i woke up. She tried to get away in her sleep but was trapped by me this woke her up.

"What are you doing here?"
"Get used to it and shift your stuff to my room"
"Why we no longer have to pretend"
"You are my wife is that enough explanation? Come down i am waiting for you at the table"

Anaya's POV
I shivered at his tone. He sounds angry. I don't know what he is so angry about. I compiled. I went down he was already seated.

He spoke.
"I know what i said earlier but i want to give our relationship a chance. I am falling in love and i don't want to stay away from you. We are already married so why not make the most of it?"

I started crying. He instantly got up and hugged me from the back.
"Did i say something wrong? Why are you crying tell me" He said worriedly.
"You love me"
"Yes stop crying tell me what happened "
"Noone has ever told me they love me"

He caught my face and kissed me on the lips.
"You have me. Don't worry about anyone else"

At night we were laying on the sofa with my feet in his lap. I asked breaking the silence.
"Can i ask you a question?"
"Sure"
"How old are you"
"39"
"No way i thought you were in your early thirties"
"Does that worry you? The age difference"
"No"
"Good because you are stuck with me"

Shahnawaz is currently sleeping. I couldn't sleep so i made coffee for myself and sat in the balcony. I began thinking how my life quickly turned around. I used to think myself unlovable. Now I'm married to a man who loves me and i love him too. I haven't thought about my family for a while. I wonder how are they doing. I think i should visit them tomorrow.

After lunch i went to my Parent's house. The door was already open. Weird. So i went in. My whole family was standing at the entrance.
I heard my brother say.
"Thank God Anaya is gone"
They are talking about me.
"She was a burden anyways that my sister left for us" My father replied.

What are they talking about.
"You shouldn't have taken her when her parents died" My mother said to my father.
"The only reason i took her is for the property her parents left her. I don't give a single damn about her. I know she didn't do anything that day with Shahnawaz. She is far too innocent for that. I saw an opportunity to get rid of her and took it" My father said

I can't feel my legs. I'm so numb. My whole life who i consider my family is not my real family. They were with me for money. My eyes teared up. I ran towards my own house. All my hopes that my family will someday accept me came crashing down today. I didn't have energy to open the door i just sat in the drive away and started sobbing loudly.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Peace out ✌️