9🌹

Areeba's POV:

Abubakar's idea of a date is weird for someone who calls himself a genius. He wants to take me to a zoo for our 1 one month anniversary. I thought you are suppose to go to picnics and candle light dinners for your date. So here i am standing in a zoo wearing high heels.

"You should have wore something comfortable" Abubakar said when he see me limping.
"I thought we are going to lunch" I just want to kill Abubakar. It is so hot in here. Suddenly a monkey jumped on my shoulder making me scream.
"Pose for the camera" He expects me to pose i am dying inside. I so don't like animals and there is one sitting on me.
"Get it off me"
"He seems to like you"
"I don't care just get him off of me"

Finally Abubakar comprehended that i was serious and took the smelly thing off of me. I am done. I am getting out of here. I start stomping. Abubakar has been trying to talk to me for the past 10 minute.

"At least Tell me what happened" This duffer (idiot) still doesn't know.
"I am going home"
"Baby don't do this na tell me"
"You took us here in zoo among these smelly things on our anniversary"
"What is wrong with them? Look at them they are so cute" I start to take off my heel and throw it on him.
" Ok calm down i will take you somewhere else and here's your shoe" I palmed my self.

He took me to a mall. Finally some place i am dresses appropriately for. These heels are killing my feet.
"Stay here" What. He left me standing and went somewhere. 10 minutes later he came back holding a bag. I looked at him questionably.
I opened the bag to see sneakers.
"Wear them i can not see you in pain and get rid of those torture device" I start laughing. My heart melted at his gestures. I kissed his cheek. Abubakar got all red. Wait is he blushing! By God i am right Abubakar is blushing.

We went bowling. I knocked all off the pins in my first attempt meanwhile Abubakar couldn't even knock off one. So there are stuff Abubakar is not good at. We made a bet and so far i am winning 2-0.
"Best of five"
"Sure if you want to get smashed more"

"Yayyy!" I start jumping. I won 5-0
"I win you lose i win you lose" I am dancing and I don't care who's watching.
"You win i win same thing after all we are the same person"
"Chessy even for you"

Our next stop is food court. I am absolutely starving. I am ravishing my burger when i caught Abubakar staring at me"
"What" I asked with my mouth full.
"Nothing" He said smiling.

We are stopped at a Traffic signal when Abubakar got out the car. Where is he going? He came back holding Gajreys.
"You are ruining my habits"
"It is okay because i am the one doing it" Who knew Abubakar got a Shakespeare hidden in him.

Abubakar has been wanting to talk to my mother about us. He wants to make it official but i am the coward one i am scared of my mother's reaction. She has been so repulsed by the idea of me being even friends with Abubakar so i highly doubt she is going to accept my relationship with him. But i am going to fight for him. I have tasted love and there is no way i am letting him go. My mom is going to comprise.

My mother is still not home. She texted me that she is going to come late she got a meeting or something. My heart is so full. This is the happiest i have ever been and all because of Abubakar. His simple gestures. The way he holds my hand whenever i am anxious. The way he looks at me. We still haven't said "I love you" to each other but as people say Action speaks louder than words. In university i have gone from being the silent girl to the girl who bagged the hottest guy in the university.

Hopefully you like this chapter. Do vote and comment.