2.

"I just want you to know that your mother made me get you these flowers." Jin said as he handed Yoongi the bouquet of fake flowers.

"She already brought me some earlier." Yoongi pointed to the ones sitting on top of the counter.

"Yeah but you know she's sweet and wants you to have a bunch of them."

"Of course but now I have a ton of fake flowers. It doesn't go well with my theme."

Jin looked around his room. If he didn't know that they were in a hospital he wouldn't even think it was one. The only thing that gave it away was the tray of medicines in the corner table along with the blood pressure machine next to his bed. 

His room was filled with twenty one pilots posters all over his walls along with a few drawings from Hoseok.
There were two pictures on the small table beside him. One of Yoongi, him and Jeongyeon and the other of Yoongi with his parents.

It looked so homey that it was comforting. Yoongi had to make it comfortable since he was going to live here until he got his lung transplant.

In a way, he was glad that Yoongi wasn't sticking with the plain white walls and white sheets. Instead his room was a mesh of black and yellow which brought it back to life.

"Come on. Valentine's Day is an exception." Jin murmured, hugging him tightly.

Yoongi shrieked as the action pushed his nasal cannula further up his nose. In the end he  hugged him back and fixed it once Jin pulled away. They then took a seat on his bed as Jin slid the small gift bag to him.

"I don't see the big deal today. Why is my mom so fixated on me having valentine gifts?"

"You know why. It was hard for her to spend Christmas away from you. She wants every holiday to be special."

Yoongi nodded. He knew this was true. Both of his parents had spent their whole life caring for him like a porcelain doll. He couldn't blame them because he was an only child.

When he was born and his condition was revealed they got too caught up with taking care of him that conceiving another child was impossible.

His mom had the biggest heart that she felt everything times a thousand. She was quite emotional when it came to his health. On the other hand, his dad was very optimistic and supportive but deep down Yoongi knew he was also worried.

Up until his twenty third birthday he had managed to stay out of major hospitalizations. However, when his most recent study showed his cystic fibrosis had progressed and needed a transplant his life was here now.

His parents, especially his mom, were devastated to say the least. Yoongi however knew this could happen. As a young kid he was well aware of what could go wrong.

So hearing that his lungs were in major failure wasn't too overwhelming for him. He had accepted long ago that his condition would worsen over the years.

"So Jeongyeon sent you this. She apologizes for not being able to come to see you today. She got called in to work an extra shift."

"Yeah she texted me and told me— you've got fucking kidding me. She sent me the ones with the nasty strawberry jelly shit inside?" He asked, holding the heart-shaped box.

"Oh yeah. She says they handed them out at her job and didn't have time to buy another box. She'll get you something better eventually."

Yoongi chuckled, "Typical Jeongyeon. I'll keep it for memory sakes."

"I got you this!" Jin screamed excitedly as he pulled out a zombie Valentine's plushie. It held a red heart that said 'I chew you'.

"That's a cute one to add to my collection." Yoongi smiled.