3.

"You didn't tell me you had a compulsive liar for a patient." Jimin said as he set down the bowl of popcorn on the small center table.

Taehyung groaned as he took a seat, "Can we not talk about work on my day off?"

"I'm legit still thinking about this dude. He lied not once or twice but three fucking times! I stood there like a fucking idiot and believed everything he said."

Taehyung reached over to grab the tray of popcorn and started eating, "Uh huh. Did you even make the one with extra butter?"

"Yes of course I did. You know I always do. Back to my story he told me his son's wish was to see a clown bring animal balloons and sing If You're Happy and You Know It. He told me he had three kids! That he was forty one! There I was like a fucking stupid idiot thinking it was the truth! I mean he looks in his twenties but I still gave him the benefit of the doubt. Now I have to dress up like a clown and go sing to these kids or I'll be the biggest dick on dick history."

Taehyung watched his friend go through a series of emotions as he spoke. Calm to embarrassed to pissed to really fucking livid.

"I don't think you did the one with the extra butter. I'm just not tasting it."

Jimin frowned, "Taehyung for fucks sakes. Are you even listening to what I'm saying?"

"Yeah it's kind of hard to not hear you. You're pretty loud."

"Is he even sick? He looks just fine to me. He might be lying about that too!"

"Jimin, are you forgetting something?"

He rolled his eyes, "I swear I did the pack with the extra butter!"

"No not that. You're forgetting he is my patient. I can't discuss anything with you."

Jimin sighed in realization, "Yeah. You're right. I'm sorry. I just have so many questions!"

"Well if you're truly convinced he's a compulsive liar and you're truly that curious just talk to him."

Jimin scoffed, "Yeah right. I'm over it."

"Uh sure sure. It's been three days now and you're still talking about it."

Jimin grabbed a handful of popcorn and started eating, "Whatever. By the way I forgot to tell you but Chanyeol and I have this team project thing."

"That's good news. Have you actually spoken to him outside of that?"

"No. I'm taking baby steps. You know we're  going to be the best pediatricians ever!"

"Yes, for sure. I have no doubt about that. Maybe you should just ask him out. Don't wait to do the project thing. That's boring. Make a move to let him know you're interested."

Jimin gasped, "No way! I gotta take it slow. A pediatrics career is not an easy one. I want  us to build a strong connection. I've liked him since before we started the program. I always thought he was the cutest out of the people in my class."

Taehyung grimaced as he continued to eat popcorn. "I mean he's cute but he's not a divine sex god fallen from another universe."

Jimin was slightly offended at his comment. "But he is!" He insisted. "Have you seen him up close? Have you seen those eyes? Those lips?"

"No. Don't really want to either."

"Ahh! I don't get it. You're so handsome and could literally get anyone but you're not interested in no one?"

"Nope. I'm trying to focus on my career and make money."

"What about that cute coworker of yours?"

Taehyung shrugged, "He's nice."