5.

"Are you really going to say no to a virgin dying boy's bucket list?"

Yoongi bit the inside of his lip as he nodded. Hoseok had a serious facial expression but then he burst out laughing.

"Ahh fuck off. I was nervous."

Hoseok laughed a little too hard that he started coughing. Both Taehyung and Jungkook, Hoseok's nurse, looked up alarmed.

"I'm fine! Sorry. That was a good laugh." He said as he settled down.

The two nurses went back to their computers behind their desk as Hoseok started to quietly chuckle again.

"Hoseok shut up! You can't be too loud, okay? Did you forget we have to speak to each other across the fucking hall?"

"It's only six feet away. Plus, you could've easily FaceTimed me."

"Yeah but I wanted to do this face to face."

"Okay, I'll try not to laugh again. But fuck, Yoongi why would you say that? Out of all the things you could've said you said that? An 'I'm-dying-card' would've done the trick."

"I told you it was in the heat of the moment. I thought he'd feel so bad for me he would have no other choice but to come to my room. I should've pulled the dying card. Dammit."

"Oh yeah. Pulling the virgin card only scared him away more. You should've explained to him what you were talking about. It's super weird to invite him to your room and then end with 'are you really going to say no to a virgin dying boy's bucket list?' What do you expect him to say?"

Yoongi groaned, burying his face in his hands and then looking up at the ceiling. "Fuck! I should've told him my oxygen was dropping or something."

A sudden phone noise made him turn his attention to his friend.  Hoseok grinned, showing him the picture he had snapped of him.

"This is perfect. I'm sure someone would want to buy this."

"I forbid you from drawing me and selling me to your followers." He pointed at him.

"You're quite popular among my drawings."

This seemed to flatter Yoongi and he shrugged, "Fine, but draw me without the oxygen. I have to look cute."

"The oxygen is cute and I'm definitely not being biased." He said adjusting his own tubing.

"Uhh negative. It screams 'I-can't-fucking-breathe."

"Fine I'll draw it without it. Thank you for making me one step closer to being rich."

Yoongi shook his long hair tucking it behind his ears. "Sure, sure. I love helping the needy."

Hoseok stuck his tongue out and flicked him from underneath to avoid the nurses from seeing him. Yoongi found it funny and laughed but it was soon cut off after his friend spoke again.

"What did he say afterwards? The guy?"

Yoongi showed him a clown nose, "He threw it at me. I forgot to mention he was still fully dressed as a clown as I was talking to him."

Hoseok started laughing again and Yoongi rolled his eyes once more. "Fuck off. I'm in a really bad situation now. He thinks I'm a horny freak and I still don't have a fake partner for the fucking birthday dinner." He whispered the last part afraid the nurses would hear.

However, they looked like they were fully concentrated in their jobs only picking up on a few noises. Most of the time they were zoned out only picking up on certain things.