34.

Jimin sat up abruptly and his eyes shot wide open. It was dark around him and he sighed relieved. What a crazy dream.

He laid back down and then he felt it. A warm breath on his skin making his hairs stick up. He patted the person next to him and this made them scoot closer and wrapped around him tighter.

Jimin's heart raced.

The last thing he recalled was getting fucked up after reading that text on Chanyeol's phone. Bits and pieces came back to him. Crying in front of Vernon and walking up to Yoongi's room.

For a second, he forgot to breathe. The throbbing headache was strong but not as strong as the nervousness shooting in his system. He slowly grabbed his phone and touched the screen.

It was currently six in the morning. He turned the phone towards the person next to him and he saw Yoongi deep asleep. Jimin also noticed that he was shirtless.

He closed his eyes attempting to collect his racing thoughts but it was hard to tell reality from truth. He couldn't tell what was real or not.

The fact that he was in bed with Yoongi shirtless only jumbled his thoughts more. He remembered...kissing him? Jimin started hyperventilating. What the hell was wrong with him? Why did he come look for him?

He started to move his arm and it only made Yoongi grip him tighter. His body was pressed on Jimin's side and suddenly his member twitched in his pants.

What a weird timing for morning wood.

He slowly kept moving his arm to loosen his grip and eventually he was able to set himself free. He quietly got off the bed and used his phone light to gather his belongings.

Jimin was horrified when he saw his shirt and jacket on opposite sides of the room. His boots were under the bed along with one sock. He couldn't find the other one and eventually gave up putting his clothes and shoes back on.

He smelled rancid. His head was throbbing and his body felt sticky. He must've sweat so much throughout the night and he suddenly felt guilty.

Not only for stinking Yoongi's sheets, but because he was sneaking out without saying bye. He needed to know what happened before talking to him.

His mind was circling even though he wasn't as dizzy as last night. The alcohol level must've been coming down to normal now.

Even though he was extremely silent and careful when opening up the door to peek, Chan's eyes immediately went to the door.

Jimin's face turned red as he shamefully stepped out. The lights in the hallway were so bright it made him feel like his eyes would burst any second.

At that moment he wished he could have carved them out. It was better than the stinging sensation that made him feel this way.

He should've known better than to mix beers and tequila shots.

The walk of shame past Chan was horrifying to say the least. Jimin was ten steps away from the elevator when he turned back around.

It just occurred to him that if anyone had answers it was Chan. When he stood in front of him, his face was a fiery red.

Chan slowly looked up and he too looked embarrassed which wasn't a good sign. "Can I help you?" He asked quietly.

"Chan, when is your shift over?"

"Sir, I'll have you know that Yoongi is my patient and I do not get involved in his personal life an-"

"I need to know what happened. You're the only one that can—" Jimin winced, applying pressure to his temples. "Help me. You're the only one that knows what happened."