10.

"Babe?" Jimin repeated, slightly kicking his foot under the table.

Yoongi looked down at Jimin's small yet manly veiny hand  on his thigh. His erection was getting bigger and he was beyond embarrassed.

How old was he? Fourteen? To get a boner from a simple thigh touch. Well, in all honesty Jimin wasn't just anyone.

Jimin was literally the sexiest man alive.

At least the sexiest Yoongi has seen and throughout the years he had pretty sexy nurses. Including Taehyung and Jungkook, but something about Jimin was simply addicting.

"I'm sorry what?" Yoongi finally responded by moving his thigh causing his hand to slip.

Jimin smirked and Yoongi could feel his face heat up. He could definitely tell that Jimin was making fun of him for his virgin impulsiveness.

"We met here at the hospital. Well, obviously. He volunteers and comes to entertain the children on the floor above mine."

"Oh, so this is who you were sneaking out to see?" Jin wondered. He was still trying to figure out why Yoongi hadn't mentioned this to him nor Jeongyeon.

"Sneaking out?" His mother asked in disapproval.

"Don't worry mom. I was safe."

Jimin raised his eyebrows and Jeongyeon chuckled under her breath. "I mean safely sneaking out. I wore my mask the whole time and my oxygen." Yoongi added.

"Oh. Okay." His mom said, clearing her throat.

"And you say I'm a pervert." Yoongi whispered to Jimin.

"How long have you guys been dating?" Yoongi's father asked.

Yoongi felt himself sweating as the interrogation continued. He expected questions but lying wasn't something he did and especially not this type of lie.

He didn't know what to answer or what Jimin would say. They didn't exactly plan it to begin with so they could be exposed any second.

He looked over at Jimin and they both moved their eyebrows like trying to communicate. What could he be thinking?

"Three weeks—" Yoongi began saying but then Jimin spoke up. 

"Two months—"

They paused for a minute and Jimin could instantly tell by Yoongi's face that he was having a total freak out.

"We've been officially dating for three weeks but we've known each other for two months. I tend to say two months because ever since I met him I liked him."

Yoongi almost squealed because hearing him say that gave his heart a love boner. Though it was all fake he was still a total sucker for it.

"Me too. Ever since I saw him in that clown costume it was love at first sight."

"Clown costume?" Jeongyeon laughed.

Jimin kicked him under the table, "Fuck." Yoongi cursed immediately reaching over to rub his ankle.

"It was for the children. One in particular was particularly persistent for me to dress as a clown." Jimin said through gritted teeth.

"I think it's so cute that you volunteer to do this. It's beautiful! What do you do for a living?"

"I'm currently in the pediatric program. I work part time as a tutor."

"Wow. That's impressive." Jeongyeon said.

"Yes it is. You got yourself a smart one Jimin." Jin commented.

Yoongi cleared his throat and started to eat again. The whole attention was on them and he wanted it to drift away.