15.

"Be right back. I'm running to the bathroom." Jungkook said, excusing himself.

"Sure thing."

Taehyung went back to his previous work until he suddenly felt someone standing in front of him. He chuckled, "I thought you were going to—oh. Hi Jimin."

"Well hello there. So is that the guy you're going on a date with?" He asked setting down a tray with two coffees and a small bag.

"It's not a date. We're simply going to see a movie."

"Alone." Jimin added while wiggling his eyebrows.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. He knew telling his friends was a mistake because now they wouldn't let it go. But after Jimin asked if they could hang out Saturday he had no other option but to tell him.

It's not like it was a date. It wasn't at all. They were simply going to see a movie as coworkers and that was it.

"Stop that. It's not a date. I've told you and Namjoon we are doing this only as friends." He murmured panicky.

Jimin suddenly dropped the playful tone, "Don't tell me you're still thinking of—"

"Drop it. Why're you here?"

"To see my boyfriend of course." He grinned.

Taehyung sighed, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"I don't think it's a good idea that you keep on holding onto a past relationship either, but here we are."

Taehyung scoffed, "Nice come back."

"Always. For real though, I think this will be good for you. It can distract you and get your toes dipped into dating again."

"It's not a date. Now go on, just make sure to knock. He might be yanking one off in there."

Jimin's eyes widened, "No way. He's innocent."

Taehyung frowned, "Look at my face. Does it look like he's innocent?"

"He wouldn't...oh gosh. No. No, no. I don't want to taint my image of him. He's so pure!"

"Alright then. Believe what you want."

Jimin shivered and shook his head before knocking on the door. Yoongi opened the door and instantly grinned.

"Hey! You actually came back."

"Of course I did." He replied in an excited tone.

"That's good. I'm sure your schedule is super busy so the fact that you take the time to come see me is nice."

"It's not a problem. Plus, coming to see you gives me an excuse to drink coffee and eat sweets. It's a win-win for me." He smiled, putting the tray down.

"I'm going to owe you so much money by the end of this." Yoongi said, mortified. It felt odd to get Jimin to buy him food and to do this willingly without asking for anything in return.

Shit, he had never been into having sex to pay back but with Jimin? Yeah, that was a different story. In fact he would pay Jimin to have sex with him, not vice versa.

However, Jimin was a good person and he wouldn't ask for such things in return or maybe he was secretly in love with him and wanted to win his heart—

"Did you hear me?"

"Huh?" Yoongi asked, snapping back to reality.

"I said that this time I brought an Oreo frappe and a plain brown sugar muffin. It seemed quite popular. Don't worry I made sure it was made without any of the ingredients you're allergic to."