7.

It was a pleasure to have you here like always. I'm very thankful you were able to bring in a friend with you today." Yuta said as they walked out the door.

"Yeah me too. I enjoy doing this. My friend ran to the cafeteria but he's been gone a long while. I hope he's not lost."

"Shoot it has been a while. Sorry! I just like to talk. I will see you next week. Thank you for coming!"

"Bye!" Jimin waved. He sighed as his phone vibrated in his pocket. He was about to pull it out when he looked down the hallway.

It was strange that the pale dude hadn't shown up today. Especially because he knew that Taehyung was not here so therefore he could've sneaked out whenever.

But whatever. It's not like he cared.

He started walking down the hallway careful of his surroundings. When he pulled up the corner to the elevator he held his breath afraid he would be hiding there.

Once he saw that no one was there he released a shaky relieved breath. He calmly pressed the elevator button waiting for it to open.

He was so calm until he felt the hairs behind his neck stand. He turned around and Yoongi was standing there like a Roblox character.

Jimin shrieked, stumbling back only to realize that the door had already opened. He felt himself lose balance when Yoongi reached to grab him by the shirt and pull him back.

"You gotta be more careful clown." He commented as soon as he let go.

The door closed once again and Jimin rolled his eyes, "Ahh! You scared me! Why're you sneaking up behind me?"

"I was not. I was waiting for the elevator door to open. I just came from the bathroom."

"Sure, sure, you're just a little stalker." He accused pointing his finger at him.

"Real cute to accuse and point fingers to a dying boy."

The shame that came with that comment made Jimin quickly out his hand down. His attitude disappeared for a split second until Yoongi bursted out laughing.

"Works every fucking time!"

"I'm glad it amuses you to toy with my emotions. Goodbye."

"Hey! Wait! I'm sorry. Hear me out." Yoongi said, rushing inside the elevator.

"I have nothing to talk to you about." Jimin murmured, pressing the bottom floor. He actually pressed it repeatedly.

Why wasn't the damn thing working?

"I have a lot of explaining to do about our last conversation."

Jimin almost blushed remembering that. He had freaked out and threw his clown nose at him. What else was he supposed to do when he was being offered to strip him away from his virginity?

"I don't want to touch that subject and I'd appreciate it if you drop it. I'm not that type of person." He replied, still furiously pressing the keypad.

Yoongi pressed the stop button and Jimin huffed. Of course that one worked just fine and not his attempts to get to the bottom floor quickly.

"Stop it, I have to go."

"I need to explain—" before he could continue Jimin pressed the resume button but Yoongi quickly stopped the elevator again. Then he put himself in front of the keypad.

"Real mature holding me hostage. I can get you in trouble you know? Aren't you not supposed to be here?"

"I'm being cautious. I'm wearing my mask and my oxygen."