18.

Jin looked at his schedule as he finished signing into his program. When he saw the first name on his schedule his eyes nearly popped out of his socket.

Kim Namjoon.

He looked around to his other coworkers wondering if they had seen him quietly freak out, but luckily they were all in their own stuff.

There was no way that it was the same Kim Namjoon. He didn't even know where he worked or what he did for a living. There was no fu—

In a matter of seconds, his name turned pink meaning he was checked in. He took a deep breath and got up from his chair approaching the front desk.

"Hyuna please tell me—"

Before he could finish his sentence, the breath was knocked out of him. Namjoon, freakishly lanky Namjoon, stood in front of her window with a bright smile on his face. 

"Hi Jin!"

Jin's eye twitched as he forced a smile digging his fingernails in his palm. "Hi. Looks like you're ready for a cleaning! Why don't you come back?" He asked.

"I haven't printed his ticket yet."

"Don't worry, just bring it to me when you have it." He murmured as he rushed to open the door.

Namjoon came back and Jin pointed to his room. Once he made it inside, he observed the unfamiliar surroundings.

Jin had some drawings on his wall which he assumed were from Hoseok based on his drawing style. He also noted a picture of him with three sugar gliders.

Namjoon smiled at the cuteness, but was soon startled by Jin closing the door behind quite harshly. He didn't have to see him to know that he was livid.

"Are you following me around?"

"Me? No. I just needed a dental cleaning."

He shook his head, his eye twitching getting worse. It happened when he got overly anxious and stressed. To be honest he was afraid one day his eyes would pop out from the extreme stress.

"I'm not here to pussyfoot around bitch. Tell me what the fuck is up."

"Pussyfoot?" Namjoon asked, bewildered at his foul language.

"Yes I will fuck—"

A knock on the door interrupted them. Jin opened the door and changed his expression with the lady that was handing him the ticket.

"Thank you Hyuna!"

As soon as he closed the door his expression hardened once again. Namjoon could really tell he didn't like him one bit.

"You should really get that eye twitching checked out. It hasn't stopped." Namjoon tried to touch his face.

Jin quickly stepped back, "Why're you here?" He wondered self consciously, pressing his fingers against his eye for a few seconds.

Namjoon brought his hand down to remove his jacket. He still wore a long coat even though it was the middle of April.

He had a light blue shirt underneath his dark blue thin sweater with a brown tie peeking through. Jin scanned further down and noticed his brown pants and white vans.

Fuck, he was so nerdy.

"I'm here to get a cleaning, but I also hoped to get a word with you." He said putting his coat and brown satchel down on an extra chair.

He sat on the bed and looked up at the ceiling, noticing that Jin had put a picture of a duck there. He grinned, "Nice touch."

"Don't compliment my duck." Jin angrily said. Why was this man so unfazed by his clear resentment towards him?