27.

Yoongi remained quiet for what seemed like forever. As the seconds went by his face only got redder. This situation was awkward enough that Jimin was also blushing.

"You don't have to explain anything. I say let's forget it." Jimin finally said with a forced smile.

Yoongi panicked. Wishing he would've been more careful with his perverted thoughts. He should've checked his phone before handing it to Jimin.

Now he probably thought he was a horny bitch. Which he was but didn't want anyone else to know that. The desperation to clear the air and break the tension was asphyxiating him.

"I don't even know what that is." He blurted.

Jimin opened his mouth to say something but he stopped himself. He didn't want to embarrass Yoongi any further. It was clearly evident he was trying to come up with an excuse.

"I've never seen that before. I don't know—I don't know how that even got up there. You know what? It must've been Jin. He came over and I let him borrow my phone. I knew he had been in the bathroom too long. What a fucking perv. Yeah. It had to be him. Or maybe I got hacked. I downloaded this movie—not porn—and I must've gotten hacked! I—I—"

"Yoongi it's okay. Watching porn is normal." Jimin said trying to get him to stop blabbing. It was painfully cringey to watch.

"What even is porn? I don't know..." his voice trailed off realizing how stupid he sounded. Like a kid getting busted for something he obviously did.

So, he decided to drop the act and simply pick up his phone. His hands were shaky as he exited out the website plastered with his weird fantasies.

"Maybe we should do this another day." Yoongi added. He didn't want Jimin to leave but he also didn't want to see him right now.

Yoongi was both disappointed and horrified. How could he ever face Jimin after something so embarrassing?

Could he really blame him if he decided to stop talking to him? Sure, watching porn wasn't the end of the world but it was pretty close.

Even if they had known each other for years it would've still been humiliating to experience this. His face was still a bright red and he was starting to sweat.

He felt a bit lightheaded probably because his beating heart and rapid breathing couldn't catch up with his weak lungs. It felt like the oxygen wasn't doing its job though the cannula was in his nostrils.

"Nonsense. I came all the way over here for this. I can look up some websites on my phone. I probably have the pages favored either way so it's probably going to be easier."

Yoongi felt a sense of relief to know Jimin wasn't going away even though he couldn't make eye contact with him.

Jimin hummed as he began looking through the various websites. He attempted to ignore the fact that he was still very flustered with what happened.

In fact, he felt like there was this weird tension between them both and he didn't understand why. Sure, the situation had been embarrassing but not to the point his heart should be racing until now.

"How about something like that?" He asked, trying to ignore his hectic heart beating.

Yoongi glanced at it quickly, not really paying much attention to it. Fuck, he was humiliated. This was one of the worst case scenarios—aside from Jimin catching him rub one off—but this was pretty close to it.

"That looks fine."

"Are you sure? Now that I look at it I'm not a fan of the color. What type of clothing do you have in mind?"