Tension

Milani POV

Not again mi dead now mi see the gun, I could hear my self-thinking and feel the tears a come but mi couldn't move.

Just as the shots ring out mi feel something heavy drop pan mi, right then and there everything go black.

The sound of a phone ring took me out of whatever darkness I was in.

Then a who fah bed mi inna I thought to myself.

"Thank god cause a hospital we ready fi carry you go enuh Zari", a concerned filled Kerry said.

Who name Zari? Never afi ask a who say that.

Nobody did a talk to you sir I heard Kelly say with the most attitude.

Come out yah, cause mi realize yah pass your place enuh." He responded with a stern voice.

I could see the tears in her eyes as she walk out of the room, a coulda wah really a gawn.

"How you feeling? "

"You never afi talk to her so enuh."

"Yuh need fi mind yuh business a that mi did ask you?"

"Kmt you know what make mi come go a mi yard" I said getting up.

"Do anything you wah do enuh,"

Getting up and heading to the door I felt my self been pulled and slammed into the wall before the door.

"You know say mi no like how you a talk to me tho Mel."

"Yah hurt mi enuh Malik." I said in pain. The worst part to this is I am getting turned on.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Mature content>>>>>>

I didn't feel his hands grab my neck; I didn't feel myself being push up against the bed

I didn't feel his hands grab my neck; I didn't feel myself being push up against the bed. He held one hand above my head and the other around my neck. I feel my body submitting to weight and heat of his body coming down on me.

Then a wah coulda cause this my subconscious said.

A kiss taking me by surprise, I could taste the lust as I tugged at the bottom if his shirt.

I could hear my own thundering heartbeat through moans coming from his lips. His hand slowly moved from my neck to my breast, looking up at me for consent.

Feeling my body getting hot I shook my head yes.

Without another word I felt my dress lifting up and his finger going to my soaked clit.

I could her the ripping of my underwear to how the place just silent.

Without a warning I felt him positioned at my entrance. One hand still holding my hand above my head and the other holding my breast, with one hard thrust, I cried out wrapping my arms around him.

Fuck he said through grunts not giving me time to adjust, him start go faster.

Ahh take time nuh Malik, I said but my cried when unheard as he hen even harder filling my ear with moans and grunts.

Not for a moment did he hold back.

Indian I am coming I said in between moans as I could feel my  orgasm building.

FUCK! YES! YES

That encouraged him, I heard him cussing bout him no ready fi cum yet and mi must hold it.

Fuck Malini mi a cum, without even thinking twice we both came at the same time with him coming inside me.

Heavy breathing, we laid in the same position with him still inside me.

Fuck wea you really do girl my subconscious said.