14: The Talk

The drive was rather quiet him no say one word from we step inna the car, my phone pinged taking me out of my thoughts.

Looking through the window I could see that we were heading the Portmore.

Phoenix Village ii sign came into view, the silence finally came to a stop when I heard him talking to the security guard.

Good night, Malik long time now I don't see you come here did think you sell the house.

Nothing like that miss Brown just did uppa mi old man place fi a while.

They ended their conversation with him telling the lady good night and riving off.

The rather we got inro the scheme you could feel the tension, but did i care no. Because if a ever because mi did a dance make him vex so him afi go kill mi cause it stink round the community say him and Tricia dea so mi no know wea all this fah.

"So you nah plan fi come out," His voice broke my chain of thoughts.

"No not really cause mi no know a wea you carry mi come;" I responded not looking at him.

"Well mi tell yuh mi a go a mi yard so see, mi yard yah!"

Not giving him the time of day, I followed him into the house, as mi step through the door a him that all up inna mi face, hands around mi throat choking me.

"A take yuh take man fi idiot, a really try yah try style mi Milani".

"A that mi Wah know, dea inna dance a gawn like yuh no know better than that.""

"Let mi go nuh yah go kill mi was all I could say while gasping for air."

With that his hands fell from my throat; you could still see the anger in his eyes.

Anything yah plan fi say no say it said my subconscious.

"What a way yuh wah beat mi but you have Tricia under yuh arm the entire night,Not to mention say you no talk to mi over two months, as a matter of fact we no dea so mi no owe you no obligation after mi ano yuh gal."

"Mind how yah talk to mi enuh before mi afi get dawk inna did yuh feel yuh can style man."

"You know what just come carry mi go back a mi yard because."

"Because what Milani," he said in the calmest tone.

Him bipolar or something but must.

"What kind of question that you are asking me Indian."

"Malik, how much time mi afi go correct you."

"You said you needed to talk, I came to talk, and you come a put your hands pan mi."

"How this reach here so I don't know. But I am not gonna sit around and make you take mi fi fool or use mi fi sex because it should have never happened in the first place."

"You make it sound like mi rape yuh".

"I did not say that."

"Thats how it did sound."

"You have work tomorrow?" he asked.

With a simple no I walked towards the sofa, cause from we come him plant mi beside the door.

Its best mi carry you home ina the morning cause mi no feel too good fi drive. With that being said he walked off coming back with a shift and boxers he showed me towards the extra room saying I could sleep there for the night.

Like how him just change so, sigh honestly i cannot do this, a pure mix feelings mi thoughts took me over as I laid in the bed.

Like at this point mi know he is the Don's son yes, but him name ever a call up with some girl pan the lane, plus Bev done warn mi already mi can't talk to somebody wea mi afi hide wid.

Worst him ever a hands up Tricia and she love fight over man and I cannot take the excitement.

===========================Next Day================================

A knock on the door woke me out of my sleep, I didn't even know when I fell asleep,

With a simple coming I walked over to unlock the door; he was standing there not saying a thing.

Coming to terms that he was staring at my breast I cleared my throat.

Oh, amm you want mi order food or you ready fi go up?

I am not really hungry so you can carry me home.

Him just walk wea and no say nothing.

Stepping out of the room I saw him sitting in the living room talking on his phone.

"Yes she is with me and mi no do yuh little friend nth so rest mi phone Breda."

Must Kerry him a talk to, Yuh granny never tell yuh fi clear yuh throat when you walk inna room, he said looking up at me.

Instant the pipe downstairs turn on as I took in his features.

White polo shirt paired with black sweatpants, simple yes I know but the way him look right now mi would buss him again.

Taking that though off my Mind I told him I was ready.

With out a word we head out.

While on our way back his phone ringed.

Can tell mi who a call he said to me.

Mis Johnson with that he asked me to answer the phone.

Indian Pov=

She not even gives mi a chance fi great her she starts gi mi work fi do.

Wea yuh say you want mi fi carry you go ochi mummy wea yuh have a ochi.

Mi no have no young baby so don't question mi, you taking me or not.

When you wah go,

Today like now too.

With this mother saying that he looked over at e with a smile saying ok.

She ended the call same time as he turns on his indicator to turn around.

Malik what are you doing mi no look appropriate.

If mi carry you go change you ago sill come?

No why mi need fi come?

I need the company, ok then carry mi go change.

=============================================

Just a small update❤️