The ending or is this a start

Indian POV

Pulling away from her mi a wonder if this ago complicate things.

Like all this time mi have so much hate inna mi heart fi her.

knowing what we both wanted never even make it much better.

Standing in front of her at the edge of the bed. I lowered the black polo shorts wea mi did have on. same time mi feel di killa start rise ah calm down mi killa.

Distracted mi feel when she pushes mi gently afa her, coming like she did a read mi mind.

Malini lowered herself to her knees playing with the waist band of my underpants.

The contact of her warm mouth took me by surprise, bobbing her head and making little movements did nothing to calm the heat inna mi cause a now mi know she can't left mi this time again before so...

In her mouth mi feel the boy a get stiffer as she slid her smooth lips against mi hood, gripping the base she starts pick up her pace stroking me faster each passing moment.

"Fuck!" Malini

Pulling her to her knees, mi rest her back pan the edge of the bed and lifted her leg into the air, just how mi like it.

Yow if a pin drop inna this yuh hear it to how the place quiet and the tension high.

Position at her entrance mi use mi hood fi make circular motion pan her clit.

"Malik," she moaned.

Yea man think yuh couldn't make no sound.

Just as mi start easing mi hood mi feel she tease up.

"Yuh good?" I asked concerned.

"Yes, just please take time it's been a while."

Laughing mi just shake mi head. Not even a minute no pass an mi enter her wid one quick thrust causing her to cry out.

Fucka yuh, yuh no have no chat now.

Not moving for a few seconds until I heard her breathing even out, slowing mi move in and out of her listening to the sounds of our slapping skin and her fighting to hold in her moan.

Picking up my pace fucking her faster as her moans got loader. Leaning forward against Milani's legs folding her in half so mi could deal wid mi thing better.

Wid every thrust mi feel her a move, pulling her back to mi,mi ask her wea she a run go. Fuck yuh love run?

Get up and go pan yuh hands and knees! I directed her cause a now mi know she ago bawl and mi no wah see her face cause mi ago feel away.

Locking mi finger then round her waist, mi start feed her wid hood. Uno think she did a run before a now she start run.

"Wea yah go mi killa? No, you did a gi mi tuff chat, no run take fuck yuh no say yah big woman."

"But Mal it hot", she said looking around at me.

Long run bomboclaat short ketch.

Pushing her head into the pillow mi could feel say mi ago cum any minute now. The bed head start knock pan the wall to how hard mi ago it must wake the pickeny them.

Ignoring her cries, wid one final thrust mi cum inna her.

Yow mi feel mi ears a ring to pussyclaat. Getting up and walking over to the bathroom, she lay down flat pan her belly wid her legs a shake.

"Yuh dea pan any form a birth control?" I asked her walking back into the room with a towel wrapped around my waist.

"No." Was all she said as she walked into the bathroom closing the door.

This feel like when we first fuck. But now things even more fuck up cause ano like we did dea pan good terms.

Now all typa feelings a come inna dis and right now man bomboclaat confused.

Two ute mi never plan fi dis, a try run from di life wea choose mi but that no see possible.

Fully dressed mi make a step go check pan mi ute them only fi see say them still a sleep.