Part 31: Before you leave.

It now 10 am Friday morning and mi a pack up the twin them things fi go back home.

Yes I am going home, I have a job to go back home too plus such man hasn't been here from the whole Justin thing.

Honestly mi nah put that pan my head enuh. Goodly gone back to him whoring ways and mi nah make him stress mi out.

Like mi really did a think fi gi the boy another chance enuh. Cause let's be fah real all this time mi never take another man. Then no must him mi did a save mi self fah. 

"So real too bomboclaat Derick voice"
Cause only love can hurt like this

Him come fi the pickney them from morning and no say nothing to mi.

Packing the last of everything mi put the bag them sida the door so it easier fi move a mining. Tell mi why mi book early morning flight.

In the evening

Indian POV

Walking into the bathroom, Mel stripped out of her clothes and got in the shower. Watching the water run over her body, the amount a things wea a run cross mi mind. She started to wash her body. A minute later she turn round when she hear the shower door open and close.

Still remaining with her back turned, I placed my hands on her hips pulling her to me. Using my left hand, mi grip her throat. Her breathing picked up. Wid mi right hand, mi start massage her breast.

"Mel yuh really ago lef mi again I whispered in her ears. "

"Mhmmmm" Milani moaned biting her lips as mi start twist her nipples.

Running my hand down to her pussy, mi use mi thumb play with her clit as mi middle finger ran up and down her slit.

"fuck yuh suh wet?mhmm?" I whispered in her ears, placing wet kisses down her neck.

Sliding a finger inside her, mu stroked her at a steady pace. Milani moans filled the room as her eyes fluttered close.

"m-mi a guh cummmmmm Indian" she dragged as she let go of the knot in her belly.

"Kmt wea mi tell yuh say b, mi no tell yuh stop call mi so?" Tightening my hold on her throat.

"Jump" mi command her as mi turned her around.

Grabbing my dick in my hands, mi run it up and down her shit.

"Put it in nuh yah move so shy. A your bowy enuh" I said staring in her eyes.

Smiling she take mi hood  ina her hands, ran it up and down her slit. Placing it at her entrance, I eased in her slowly.

"Fuckkkk" I moaned as mi felt her warmth wrapped around him.

Holding her up from under her thighs, mi lifted her offa mi hood and slammed her back down.

"Oh Fuckkk" she moaned, wrapping her hands tighter around my neck.

As mi hood continued to slam in and out of her.

Mi hear she cry out.

"W-wait" she said as she pushed on my stomach pulling away from the kiss.

"It hot enuh babe take time!"

Take it out take it out Derick voice

My grunts could be heard throughout the room as I sped up my pace.

Moving into the bedroom.

Delivering slaps to her ass, her back arched pushing them directly chest to chest. Pulling out, I walked to the bed , placing her at he edge.

"Foot up, back arch." He commanded.
Doing as told Milani got in position.

Grabbing mi hood once more, mi slam inna her hard.

"Oh My Godddd" Milani dragged as she pushed mi off.

Grabbing her hand, holding it behind her back as mi sped up his pace.

"Babeeeeeee she cry out!"

Letting go of her hand, mi grabbed her hair aa mi slap her pan her batty. Hearing the sound mi love hear the most.

Leaning in,mi kiss her making her kiss mi back.

Our lips moved in perfect synchronization as my dick continued to slam in and out of her.

Couple more hours a a few hard backaz after mi cum inna her again.

Rolling over the two a we knock right out. Wi just pick up the Ute them from them granny a morning.

...........................

💕