Part 23: confession

Milani POV

Waiting on Kerry to answer her phone I am wondering if I should just send her a picture of the kids and just send a message explaining or if I should just continue with the face time call.

"Mummy can I get some juice please," Mikaylia said walking over to me.

"Sure, baby and get one for your brother as well and behave," I said as she walked over to their snack bin.

Seeing the message that the call was not answered I just decided to send her a picture of the twins and just wait for her to call me.

I have been really worried since the break-in but seeing say the mad man no dea yah rn a threaten fi kill mi, mean say Strength no tell him nothing or strength no know say a Indian pickney them.

But uno see how the devil strong, this entire time mi a ignore how mi ago pop up wid two pickney pan Indian when mi go Jamaica and look how him find mi unprepared. What if a did him tho God mi woulda just run wea, woiieee this serious.

Finally deciding on the photo to send Kerry I took in a large breath and press send. Here goes nothing.

Immediately after sending the picture, it said seen then Kerry is typing

At this very moment my anxiety is through the roof when I saw the incoming face time call.

Phone Conversation

Kerry 💕: Milani Zari Bradshaw please don't tell mi say wea mi a think is true!

Me: Look Kerry I am so sorry.

Kerry 💕:  How you keep this from mi? Mi no afi ask a who fah but how Mel? How?

Kerry's facial expression really had me feeling awful right now as I could see the tears running down her face, you could see the look of betrayal. I myself could not hold back my tears.

Me: Please dont cry look mi just never know how fi tell yuh. Plus, mi did fraid yuh tell your cousin.

Kerry 💕: Bowy wid the situation mi understand but yuh hide this so long? So, if him never find you mi wouldn't know?

Me: No girl yuh mad! I was planning on surprising you because we were to come to Jamaica in the next few months. However, because of the break-in mi afi make a early trip and sort things out. So, I will be in the Island by Wednesday.

Kerry 💕: Mi understand, sigh and you really do this all alone, yuh know him ago vex.

Me: Yes, I know and mi fraid because mi no know wea him ago do to mi.

Me: On top of that mi afi go deal wid him baby mada and I am not prepared for that.

Kerry 💕: Girl that a the least him afi go tell you bout that himself.

Kerry 💕: Well just make mi know what time you coming I will come pick you up and yuh know wea mi ago do ask him fi use the Airbnb a Mobay and then uno can set up a meeting there.

Me: Kerry, I prefer to go to a hotel I don't think it is safe for me fi stay a him place.

Me: What if him take them and mi can't see them back?

Kerry 💕: I don't think he would do something like that.

Kerry 💕: Mi cant wait fi see them.

Me: you want to talk to them now?

Kerry 💕:Yes Girl.

Mikaylia and Malik come here baby, you could hear their little feet's running. Yes, mummy they said in union, I have someone I want you to say hi too. Turning the phone to them Mikaylia was no short of words saying hi as for Malik him just a look and not one word just like him fada.

Kerry 💕: Hi babies, lolz then Mel him stay just like him fada.

"Yow Kerry a who yah talk to so a make so much noise bredda mi a try sleep enuh."

Hearing his voice after so long brought back these feelings I feared the most.

"One a mi fren them yuh cant knock what if mi did naked?" she said positioning the phone so he could not see the screen.

"Yuh fren no want a man, tell her mi single years now mi woman get up and cut lef mi."

"Kmt Indian no body no want yuh." Upon hearing their conversation, I ended the call. Kerry messaged me saying she would call back once he was gone.

................................................................................

Indian POV

"Sigh Kerry yuh no hear from yuh fren?"

        "Which fren?"

"No ask mi no fuckry!" I said adjusting the pillow under my head.

"Yow mi did ready fi settle down and make she have mi ute them eunh. It  coming like mi fi just lowe her make she live her life after all a me fuck up enuh."

"Well Malik I think you should allow time to fix things."

Wish mi did get fi tell her say a she have mi heart...................

..................................................................................................................

The best is coming guys 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks for all the feedback 💕