16: Move mountains

>>>>>>>>Mature Content >>>>

Indian POV>>

Mi not even a waste no time because yuh nah go feel like you can ramp wid man, I said walking up to her.

Backed into the wall. I told her to Bend over pan the arm rest.

Yuh no have no boots dog I heard my subconscious say. Fuck that yah.

Yuh wet yuh fuck and mi no touch yuh yet babes I said coating my dick with her wetness.

With one thrust mi feel her tight pussy clamp pan mi hood, I pulled out then slammed back into her.

"Indian" I heard her call out.

"How much time mi fi correct yuh euh yuh nah hear? "I said slamming into her more aggressively.

I heard her scream out and mi know exactly wea ago gawn, gently riding out her orgasm as Mel panted her grip slowly loosening. I leaned down leaving soft kisses on her back before licking her spine.

"Fuck yes daddy." Milani mumbled almost incoherently. With that I took a tight grip on her hip with one hand and with the other I touched her clit. Still not moving I began rubbing it softly, it was slick and soaking wet with her sweet juices.

Then she began to move.

Milani POV======

Mi swear mi a see stars. He was rubbing my clit to the rhythm of his strokes stopping right before he hit my cervix every time. " Yeah, don't stop," I said looking back at him as he increased his speed pounding into my pussy and fervently rubbing her clit.

"Fuck yes Milani, who fah pussy this? If yuh ever gi it wea mi kill yuh!

Fuck me harder Malik, Harder please make mi a cum again" I moaned out as Malik like a man possessed began pounding into her pussy. His strokes starting to become unhinged as the sound of his balls slapping on my ass with such a quick pace overtook. He began rubbing my clit so quickly my juices squishing as he fucked me harder and harder.

With one final thrust I felt him pull out an cum on my back.

Thank God cause mi woulda afi take a next pill again.

With that I felt him moving, he when to the bathroom and came back out to clean mi up.

When he was done I attempted to walk away only to feel him pulling me to the room.

Mi no done wid yuh yet yer was all he said while making our way over to the room.

>>>>>>>>>>> End>>>>>

Milani Pov.

After last night activities we didn't even speak, currently we on our way back to rum lane, long time mi no chief up the place fi miss Bev.

Bowy mi just hate this feeling, well mi guess him ago ghost mi again like the last time,

Issa good thing him no afi send such man wid no plan b.

Lost in thoughts I didn't realize when we reached my gate.

Thanks, was all I said without getting a response. Well, him lucky.

With that I put my things away and started my cooking before Mama come from church.