21: Consumed by Anger

Milani POV.

So mi know uno ago say mi a gamble mi life, but it can't just go so. Pulling up to the security gate as his phoenix village home armed with a metal bat and spray pain.

Greeting Ms Brown I made my way to his house praying it is a empty as it always is. There was no car in the driveway, so I used my keys to get it.

Standing in the living room contemplating my life decision I allow the anger and hurt to flow through me.

Starting with the vanity mirror I swag the bat so had it broke the glass and made a dent in the wall. I went on a destructive rampage, slashing the leather sofa, clogging the drains. Smashing the lamps and lights. 

I was so angry to the point I destroyed the entire house

I was so angry to the point I destroyed the entire house. This was one of his most prized possessions as it was his first accomplishment after he opened is store, going into the garage I slashed all 4 tires on his GLE, spray painted all the widows black.

Feeling please I quickly made my way out of the scheme, without looking back I head off to Norman Manley airport, running for my sure death and biggest down fall.

Then a this Bev did a talk about when she say mi ago sorry.

Nearing the airport, I had to pull over to catch a breath.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Indian Pov

Driving over to the house at phoenix cause mi get a call for the security say Milani out side so mi just tell them let her In.

Driving up to the house and something no look right.

A wea the fuck she bombopussybloodclat she do to mi fucking place.

Every fucking thing she mash up, glass dea every wea.

Same time mi draw fi mi phone and call strength

"Yow strength go look if Mel uppa miss Bev and carry her come a the house a Portmore cause a kill she want man kill her enuh."

"What happen boss?" He asked. 

"Dawg right now mi head plug out enuh." A all a mi hard work this she fuck wid enuh.

Doing a quick walk through the place mi call outa the security post a ask them fi send mi the time she come and lef

Yow a fuck mi ago fuck Her up! enuh.

With that though Mi hear somebody step inna the house same time mi swing round gun inna hand swear think a Milani.

Only fi see kerry stand up a look pan Mi.

"Indian a how the place look so? "She asked with concerned.

"Ask yuh fucking fren!" I as walking over to the garage.

Opening the door mi only feel mi self a drop a ground. I could hear Kelly rushing over tome the last thing me memba a darkness.

About a few hours later i coulda hear one bagga chatting.

Getting up from wea I was laying mi just tell every man fi lif up and lef mi place.

"Boss a how the place look so, we afi go make a step mi Don."Strength said holding his head.

"Jah know Marlon now mi know wea it would take if bring out the devil inna Mel."

Marlon and kerry asked in union if a Milani do this.

"Yea mi get a call from the security say she dea yah and mi tell them let her in. Swear think a come she come fi talk so mi go so boom and a try shot come ova yah only fi come see mi place and car mash up."

"Wea you do her Indian?" Kerry asked.

"Well, yuh memba the baby thing wid Tricia she find the result wea say a my ute and lets say it never go as planned."

"Then yuh really breed Tricia Malik mi think yuh did know better, Mi no wrong Mel, after how she still talk to yuh when her granny turn her back pan her because a you Malik and a that a the thanks yuh give her?" Kerry replied.

"Yuh no think mi know that kerry?"

Ago make sure put Matic pan the case fi find her cause how she fi do this and drop afa the face a the earth.