19: Circumstances

Indian POV

Then a so this life did cut out fi mi get looked down pan? Like mi no deserve love?

Adjusting the volume in the car as "Chronic Law's Circumstances "blasted the speaker.

I was on my my to the location in Mannor Park that Matic sent me with Mel's location.

Yea mi know she say she did need time, but fi no answer none a man call them? Call me selfish but a so it afi go. Done invest too much inna this.

Mi know we never have no title but ano like man no show her genuine love. Love wea mi never see pops show my old lady. Yes mi no man up to certain things but mi honestly did a try work pan it.

Gwen calling mi fi carry her go ochi was all my doing so mi coulda get some alone time and really show her how man really check fi her, then mi go fuck up and make mi workers them show up, even though them woulda pop up from them hear mi touch down.

Plus she a the only girl mi no use booths pan and trust mi that carry a heavy weight.

Pulling into the complex mi bill back and burn out Mi spliff fi calm mi nerves  cause mi no wah do nothing fi fuck up.

Walking up to the apartment 204 I knocked gently. There was no response for a while until the door was open by the same ute wea pick her up.

Bowy the devil a move inna this enuh man I said to myself.

"Bless up is Milani here? "I questioned trying my best to keep calmc.

Yea come in, mi no know if she a sleep still enuh but let yourself out cause mi a cut out now. He said making his way out the house.

Once the door closed I was trapped in all sort of emotion what if she run mi?

Walking over to the door he showed me I gently pushed it open, my heart dipped when I saw her curl up in the shape of a ball.

Walking over to the bed I took my shoe off and laid beside her. Sigh this is me letting down my guard coming to the realization of how madly in love I have been with her.

"Malik how did you even find me?" She said turning to face me.

Smiling I responded, "Mi have mi ways man."

"Like babes mi no know wea fi start, like mi cut off all form a dealings wid Tricia and she really do that and mi warn her fi lef things enuh."  

"Well Malik I don't know if we can continue because see she a tell people she pregnant dea an mi nah play no step mada plus now mi afi go find place live," she said.

"B ano my ute she a carry if she a carry any enuh, cause you a the only person mi ever have unprotected sex wid, cause mi see the man them get shot and have babymada problem and mi no dea pan that."

"Lolz Malik wea you mean by shot off all the things,so you never fraid mi shot you? She said.

"Bowy babe mi never did a think."

"Well, I when and got all test done cause mi done did hear bout your record so mi never did a leave no room."

"Wea yah say to mi a so yuh really a do mi babe," I said while we both laughed.

For a minute my entire world stood still as I was there looking at how fucking attractive, she is.

Without a second thought I pulled her into a heated kiss only pulling a way to catch our breath.

Into the kiss she moved on top of me making her way down mi neck, slowly slipping her hands into my shorts.

Milani we can't do this yah so.

With a look of disappointment, she asked why?

"Cause mi no fi a fuck mi woman inna no next man bed, as a matter a fact why you no just move inna my place a Portmore?"

"No Mal  I don't think that's a good idea."

"Oh, so you prefer fi run inna the arms a yuh ex man than fi run to me? A that yah tell Mm Mel?" I said pushing her off me.

"Mal no don't say that's it's just that I am struggling to work out my feelings towards you and I don't know if you feel the same way I do, plus with the entire thing I just was not thinking."

Pulling her towards me," just come stay at the house till you ready fi figure things out, how about that?"

"Okay "was all she said.

On that note I got a message from Strength saying Tricia was at the house. With that I told Mell I have something to handle and made my way home.

..........................................
Remember to vote❤️
And don't be afraid to leave your feedback 💗