Part 27: Bitter

Milani POV

The sound of my phone ringing wake mi outa mi sleep, then a when mi drop a sleep. Looking over towards the phone mi see say a Justin. Then God from the entire incident mi no talk to him.

Phone convo

Me: Hey Justin

Justin : How are you?

Me: I am OK thanks for asking.

Justin: Aiite ! Was just checking on you as I haven't seen you at the gym for a while. Had me thinking i was a bad date.

Me: Oh no don't say that I really was having a good time until you know what. However I am in Jamaica to have a few stuff sorted, so once I'm back I'll come see you.

Justin: Kool! Kool! I'll see you then.

With that I finally became aware of my surrounding.

I was now in the same room the kids were in. Then speaking of kids a wea mi pickney them dea?

Rushing out of the room I could see him around the stove while the kids were on the counter making a mess.

It seemed as though I startled them as they both looked frightened.

"Mummy" Mikaylia said looking over at me with a smile.

Hey sweetheart I said placing a kiss on both their heads.

Hey was all he said turning back his attention to the food he was making.

"Wea kerry"

"Them gone home enuh, mummy say she a gi wi some time to wi self"

"Ohhhh"

Then this safe fi me Gwen figet her son mad. My subconscious said.

A few moments later mi hear him phone start ring.

Him look pan it then no answer. It ring bout ten more time till him answer.

I was not sure who it was but him entire mood change. You could see how upset he was by the look in his face.

Then a me make him a whisper?

Kiss mi fucking tooth!

Not paying much attention to his conversation he signaled for me to remove the kids from the counter.

Taking them off and walking over to the sette I handed then both the eggs he made.

Mi need fi comb da little girl yah hair cause why mi baby look so homeless.

Them never waste no time to rass coming like them did a dead fi hungry.

Walking back over to him to take up the plate he made for me, mi hear him call the one bomboclaat name wea mi never wah hear.

Tricia.

As mi hear wea him say mi kiss mi teeth and step wea lef the food after mi no look hungry make him carry it go gi him gal.

Looking to see if the kids were OK I made my way back to the room, well ago give Justin a call.

About half an hour later him walk come inna the room.

I was sharing my screen showing Justina photo I took of Mikaylia.

"Yow a so yuh lef mi ute them and a chat to man, Yow hang up that before mi mash it up."

"When yuh did a talk pan yuh phone mi did stop yuh, mash up wah yuh know how it buy?"

With out another word him grab mi phone heng it up. Sametime Justin called back.

"Answer it if yuh bad!"

"Look here we no dea, so make mi do mi thing plus them did a cry no."

"Come here Milani," he said walking over to me.

Not looking I rolled over to the other side if the bed.

Only to see him walk out of the room and coming back a few minutes later locking the door behind him.

A now mi nervous.

"Yuh love bad up yuh self little girl? Say bet mi gi you something fi calm yuh.

With the thought of that I felt myself getting turned on, then something really wrong wid mi.

"Yuh can't talk now?"

Wea the tuff chat wea yuh did have dea?"

"Eeeh Milani?"

Why this little dry up Indian bowy no lowe mi.

Mi not even know when him reach mi all mi do a feel mi self a get pull to the foot a the bed.

His eyes filled with pure lust; he placed a wet kiss on my exposed neck.

The cloths I was wearing didn't do the situation any justice as you coulda see mi nipple them a print out.

Coming like him did a read mi mind cause him move him hand under mi blouse teasing my nipples.

Then a so mi love man? A single moan escaped my lips.

Feeling his fingers slipping between my now wet folds brought me to that very same place I longed to be at.

Then a how we reach yah so but mi love it.

......................................................................