15: onwind

So, we are now on our way to ochi, yes like the clown I am to took up the offer for a drive out.
Well, he said to pack overnight clothes.

His mom is quite cool, wah tell uno how mi pull door fi give the lady the front seat and she ask mi say if a so mi pan fi act like mi a number two to her son. This poor lady not even know say mi not even dea pan her son list. The worst part is the old germs did a laugh.

So we just drop off Gewn (his mom) and we are no driving to one of his Airbnb.

It was a nice three bedroom on story house with modern decor. In the middle of admiring the house he walked into the living room seemingly speaking on the phone.

"You good with a few persons coming over?"

"Me yah ask that?"

"Then a who else in yah wid mi, duppy?"

"Ano my place enuh sir, I can just stay inna one a the room them." I replied.

"Jah know you hard some time, if you are not comfortable just say that nuh, a just cause mi no come this side in a while and mi did ago make them close the store and stop by fi a small get together. "He said kissing his teeth.

"Ok Indian you can invite them over" I said sarcastically.

"You have something fi swim inna cause it woulda make sense fi use the pool."

"No I didn't know I needed one".

"That good man what size yuh wear ago make them carry something fi yuh."

"Oh, you own a clothe store! I was a little taken aback never see him as a business owner."

"Yes, why your face look so, man like me can't have businesses, so uno quick fi judge ehh? wea yah go do drop down when mi show yuh me degree, "wid a smirk on his face.

Honestly, I had nothing to say as I really didn't expect much from him, guess it's the stigma placed on the men in my community.

"Come here" Milani.

Walking over to him I sat down, time moved so fast we were pulled from our conversation when his phone rang.

"Them reach enuh" he said getting up to open the door. In came around six people. With drinks and food.

They all came in the once silent house was now filled with laugher and chatter.

They all greeted him for a while until one of his female workers asked "a who dis" wid attitude, a little taken aback mi just kiss mi teeth and walk wea cause ano me she a stop wid. Could never me.

"Mel", he said walking after me.

"No bada wid that man see di thing here gawn go change."

Mels outfit

"Kmt mi nah come out there cause see yuh women a gi mi attitude dea and don't come tell mi no lie because something must happen fi she a gawn so

"Kmt mi nah come out there cause see yuh women a gi mi attitude dea and don't come tell mi no lie because something must happen fi she a gawn so."

"Just no pay that no mind mi ago deal wid that b." He said holding onto my hand.

With that I made my way to the bathroom. It was a nice black one-piece with a deep v cut. Once dressed I was posing in front of the bathroom mirror taking a snap only to feel someone behind me.

Dressed in a back and gold Versace beach shorts he adjusted himself hiding his face in my neck, yuh nah take the picture wid yuh man, think mi a fatten fowl fi mongoose?

We both buss out a laugh with that I took a cute snap with the bout of us.

Boy being Delu-lu is very real with that though I felt him placing small kisses on my solder a unexpected moan left my mouth

No, we can't do this now I said to him as I felt his member getting hard. So later then?

Hmm was all I said.

=================•=•=

We were all at the pool having a good time he introduced me to his worker, uno wah see mamz face when him say him girl.

When him say him girl I was so shocked because mi no know when that happened.

The girl attitude never so strong tho seems like him talk to her. The rest a them did really cool , we played games, took shots and eat food having a full filling day, him really seem like a good boss tho cause all a them well comfortable wid him.

We must out yah fi hours because the night set in and we did a get cold. With that though I heard Mark saying him ago head out now and we all got up making our way over to the house.

We all said our goodbyes as they all left.