Part 24: Face to face

Wednesday

Unprepared for what to expect when mi reach Jamaica.  Currently trying to get the twins stuff to the car while Mando helps with getting them ready.

The one Mando him bout him wah come fi moral support, support mi rass, a Kerry him wah go see but him afi go do that pan him own time.

We were now strapping the twins into their car seat as Mando was taking me to the airport. The mood in the car was really a sad one cause mi know Mando was worried but wasn't saying it.

"Mi ago alright enuh punk!" I said playfully to Mando.

"Mi just hope so enuh Mel cause mi know him woulda afi kill me too," he said with a serious expression on his face.

"Nuh bada wid than man mi ago alright?"

We both talk on our drive to the airport to lighten the mood. Mando wid him long gut as usual start place order.

With the view of Dallas Fort Worth International Airport in sight I felt the feeling of fear for the unknown sinking in. Well, let us just look at the bright side he got to raise his other child so him must know how it feel fi be a father.

Hugging Mano goodbye we made our way to check in.

I was able to get everyone checked in, we were now seated in our seats to which the kids were really excited as it was their first time seeing a being in a plane or leaving the country.

.................................................................................

The flight from Texas to Jamaica was about 3 hours, 35 minutes

The flight from Texas to Jamaica was about 3 hours, 35 minutes.  The kids slept the entire fight mi know who nah sleep tonight.

We were now outside the Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay waiting on Kerry to pick us up.

Within a few minutes of us waiting mi hear somebody bawl out mi name a wah tell uno how mi run lef mi pickney them gone jump pan this big back gal.

I never expected to feel this way as we both burst out in tears, yuh wah see the people them a look pan wi. For a split moment I forgot about the kids.

"Mummy," said Malik walking over to us holding his sister's hand.

Shocked I looked over at them looking at a concerned Malik and Mikaylia with her thumb in her mouth.

Walking over to them I introduced them both to Kerry telling them she was their dad's cousin.

We made our way over to the car, looking at the GLE I could see it was definitely the replacement of the one I destroyed.

"Then a really him car yuh come fi mi inna what if him track it?" I said to Kerry.

"Mi no think him ago pay that no mind a regular mi drive it out." she said watching the kids as they played in the back seat.

We stopped to get patty at Juici beef, me getting a chicken cheese patty and two beef patties for the twins with fries.

"Yuh know how mi mark fi chicken cheese patty when mi pregnant." I said to Kerry.

We talked a lot on the drive to the house, the closer I got the more my fears took over. Still concerned on whether or not my kids would grow motherless either by him killing me or taking them away.

"So Mel should I ask him to make his way there now, because by the time him reach you would be settled in? Kerry asked.

"Sigh, this can't just wait till tomorrow?" I questioned.

"No. yuh mad by then him ago know cause him ago can see." She responded.

"Ok, text him then." I said as we drove into the garage.

.............................................................

Indian Pov

Steeping outa the shower after mi just lock down a mamz. Mi hear mi phone go off. Looking over to it mi see a message from Kerry. A wea she coulda want so she no say she ago Mobay, If a money she want mi no have none.

Kerry Cuz: Hey can come a the house a mobay please It is very Important.

Me: Fi wah KMT mi nah come enuh.

Kerry Cuz: Kmt just come no it very urgent.

Me: Ah better make sure is a gal yuh have fi mi.

 Kerry Cuz: Something better than that.

Not responding mi take out something fi wear go, just a simple polo shirt and a shorts wid mi white socks and polo slides.

Right yah now only think could a better than a gal is mi have Milani pan a hard backaz. The thought of that make the boy start rise. Yow pussy powerful enuh cause no matter the amount a gal mi fuck mi no satisfied. Man, all out yah a fake cum to pussyclat.

Wid mi matic pan mi belly mi make mi way over to the garage wonder which beast mi fi roll out. Ahh man ago just go simple, walking over to mark x.

......................................................................................

Milani POV

We were now able to get settled in and I was now putting the kids to bed as it was now after 8. Them must tired to how them ramp wid them granny and Kerry.

"How far him say him dea Kerry? "I asked.

"Him say him ago drive in now."

With that being said mi feel mi heart drop out when mi hear the car pull up. Mighty God a it this now. To how mi nervous mi couldn't sit down mi stand up like solider.

Well mi have Kerry and Gwen in yah fi save mi cause if this go lef mi good as dead. With that though I heard him enter the house calling Kerry. Kerry looked over to me as she answered letting him know she was in the living room.

It coming like time freeze when him step inna the room cause the two a we eye make four.

Well let me just say I did not get the welcome I expected because all mi see is this dutty indian boy a draw fi him gun. Fi wah?

At the sight of this I attempted to run note the word attempt cause all mi feel, is me a get body slammed into the wall.

So here I was staring down the barrel off a gun wid him hand round mi neck a squeeze the dear life outa mi.

"Mi never tell yuh di next time mi see yuh mi ago kill yuh?"