Chapter Twenty-One (Tris)

"Tobias! Hurry up! I have to go!"

I'm getting ready to go to my bachelorette party. I just really need Tobias to hurry up, since he's the reason why I'm so late. He wanted to walk me there so he can spend as much time with me before tomorrow.

"I'm coming I'm coming." he says while walking into the room.

"Ready to go?" he asks me.

"I've been ready for the past 30 minutes."

"Haha." he says sarcastically.

I turn around and open the door. We both walk out and Tobias locks the door behind him. We walk down the hall, turn left, the walk some more, turn right, then walk some more, then we reach our destination. I knock on the door and not even a second later does Christina open the door.

"Tris!" she exclaims and engulfs me in a big hug.

"Hey Chris!"

We pull away and Chris notices Tobias.

"Hey Four. Do you want to come join the party?" she says chuckling.

She leans in and leans into my ear.

"Why is he here?" she whispers.

"He wanted to spend as much time as he could before tomorrow." I whisper back.

She nods her head in understanding.

I turn back to Tobias and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." he tells me.

"I love you too."

"I love you three."

I smile knowing what comes next.

"I love you Four."

He smiles. "I know."

I give him one more kiss and walk into Chris's apartment. Before Christina shuts the door, I turn back to Tobias.

"Oh, and make sure you don't get drunk!"

"Don't worry! I won't!"

Christina shuts the door behind me and we walk into the living room. I see that Marlene, Lynn, and Shauna are already here.

"Sup guys." I say to them.

"Sup." they all say at the same time.

I take a seat on the empty chair beside the couch. Christina disappears into the kitchen, then comes out a few minutes later with a tray of mugs.

"Hot Chocolate for everyone!" she exclaims while handing a mug to everyone.

"So what are we going to do first?" I ask.

"How about we watch a movie." Marlene suggests.

"I'm fine with that." I agree.

Everyone agrees.

"So what are we going to watch?"

"Let's watch Pitch Perfect 2!" Shauna says.

"Ok!" we all say.

"It's a good thing I have the movie." Chris says.

She gets up and gets the movie out of its case and puts it in the DVR. She presses play and comes back and sits down. Then the movie starts.

*****Time Lapse*****

"That movie was hilarious!" I say.

The movie just ended and might I say, it is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.