Chapter Sixteen (Tobias)

I dial 911 and leave the room so it can be quieter.
"911 what is your emergency?" the lady on the phone says.
"Hi. My fiancé and friend's girlfriends were kidnapped shot and beat. I need you to arrest the person who did this."
"Ok. Do you know who this person is?"
"My father."
"Who is your father?"
"Marcus Eaton."
"Our leader Marcus Eaton?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure? He seems like a nice guy."
"Well he's not. You no what I'm going to come down there and show you footage."
"Ok. Sure you are. Bye." she says with a sarcastic tone and hangs up.
Uggh! I'll show her.
I walk back into Tris's room and I see her starting to black out. I run over to her and right when I get to her, she blacks out
"What's happening?" I ask the doctor.
"She blacked out from all the blood loss. We need to take her into surgery right away."
A nurse pushes me out of the room. I walk out into the waiting room and see Uriah, Will, and Peter sitting in the waiting room chairs.
"Did they kick you guys out too?" I ask them
"Yeah." they all say.
"Tris blacked out from blood loss. They had to take her into surgery right away."
"That's what happened to the girls." Will says.
"Where's Zeke and Shauna?" I ask.
"Both had to go to work or they'd be fired." Uriah answers.
"Oh. So I called the police on Marcus, and they didn't believe me when I told them he shot and beat the girls. So I was thinking we go to the control room, download footage on our phones, and show the police so Marcus can go to jail."
"Good idea. But what if Marcus leaves before the police get to the apartment?" Peter asks.
"Trust me. I punched him so hard, he'll be knocked out for a week. "
"Nice job Four." Peter says.
"Thanks."
We talk about random stuff for about an hour. We start to get worried after an hour and a half.
"What's taking so long?" I say.
"Who knows." Will says.
Just then, all four doctors, one for each girl, come out. We all stand up.
"All four girls will be fine." one of them says.
We all sigh in relief.
"You all can go see them. They're all sleeping though."
We all go into our girlfriend's rooms. I walk inside Tris's room and I see her sleeping in the bed. I walk up to her and see stitches on her cheek. The doctor comes in.
"She will have to have her stitches on her cheek and leg taken out next week."
"Ok."
The doctor leaves to go do who knows what. I look at Tris and see she's starting to wake up. Her eyes flutter open. She looks at me and smiles. But her smile soon fades once she realizes why she's there.
"Hey Tris. How you feeling?"
"I feel like crap."
"Sorry."
She feels her cheek looking for the stitches. when her hand finds it, she winces.
"The doctor said you'll have your stitches taken out next week."
"Good. How are the girls?" she asks.
"I don't know. Let me ask."
I start a group text with the guys.
Tris wants to know how the girls are. How are they?- 4
Chris is fine. Just sore from surgery.-W
Lynn's fine. She claims she is but I can tell she's sore.- P
Mar's fine. She woke up but went back to sleep cuz she was tired.- U
How's Tris?- W, P, U
She's good. Says she feels like crap though. Getting stitches taken out next week.- 4
So's Chris.- W
Lynn too.- P
Mar three- U
Cool. See ya guys later- 4
See ya- W, P, U
I turn off my phone and look back at Tris.
"They're all fine. They're getting their stitches out next week too."
"Cool. When do I get to leave?"
"Let me go get the doctor."
I leave the room and find the doctor talking to a nurse in the hallway.
"Excuse me but Tris woke up..."
He walks towards Tris's room before I finish the sentence. I follow him into the room.
"How you feeling?" he asks her.
"Good just sore." she answers.
"Well you're going to be sore for a couple of days."
"Great." she says sarcastically. "So when can I go home?"
"You can go home tomorrow. You just need to rest. You can go on a walk if you want so you can work out your leg."
"Ok. Thank you. Can I visit my friends?"
"Sure when you go on your walk."
"Ok. I'll go on my walk now."
She starts to sit up and I help her. When she gets out of her bed I help her to keep her balance.
"I've got it." she says.
That's my girl.
She walks on her own and soon gets the hang of it. We walk out of theroom and down the hall.
"Chris is in room 47, Mar's in room 48, and Lynn's in room 49." I tell her.
(Tris is in room 46!)
"Ok. Thanks."
"Welcome."
She heads to Chris's room first and we go inside.
A/N~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. After all, it's the last of 2014!
This has been the best year for me because...
I realized I loved to read. All because of Divergent! After I read Divergent, it changed me. Just getting lost in a good book and picturing the characters is awesome!
I read Divergent in February, Insurgent in March, and finished the series on March 19, 2014. Two days before the movie came out. I owe a special thanks to @booklover_46 for introducing me to the book series!
I became a member on Wattpad five months ago. I remember going to a doctor's appoitment because I had an impacted tooth and had surgery in August. I was on my phone when my awesome friend @booklover_46 texted me saying "GET THE APP WATTPAD NOW! IT HAS A TON OF DIVERGENT FANFICTION!" So I did. And then I made Fourtris and Fourtris Two, and this story.
Now its going to be a new year. And I can't wait to see what happens!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
Hope you have a Happy New Year! I'll update soon but 'til then...
Stay Cool✌️
Books_are_life_10