Chapter Thirteen (Tris)

"Now which one of you bi*ches would like to go first?" Marcus asks us.
"What do you mean go first?" Chris asks.
Gosh Christina! Your Candor side is showing.
"What did I say about questions!" Marcus yells.
He takes Chris and throws her across the room.
"Take off your shirt. Now!" He instructs.
Chris hesitates.
"I SAID NOW!"
She quickly takes it off while he takes off his belt. His he going to...
Before I can finish I hear the sound of a belt through the air. When the belt makes contact with her back she lets out a bloodcurdling scream. He hits her countless of times until her whole back is bloody and raw.
"Now get back to your spot."
She starts to get up but fails. He gets impatient after awhile and finally picks her up and throws her across the room onto her spot on the hard cold, floor. She let's out a cry when she hits.
"Oh shut up." He says.
She whimpers silently.
He then picks up Marlene and throws her. Instead of whipping her, he punches her in the face countless times and kicks her in the ribs. He gets Lynn and does a combination with her of the two. Then he finally gets to me. He picks me up and throws me hard on the ground.
"Ow!" I yell from the impact.
"Keep your mouth shut or you might get it worse."
He grabs a knife and let's it hover over my face. After a while, he puts in on my face and starts to add pressure. The knife starts to dig into my cheek. I start to cry because the pain is unbearable. He gets deep enough and pulls out as hard and as fast as he could. That hurt like h*ll! He puts me back at my spot. Finally its over! I spoke to soon. He comes over to me with a gun. Just get it over with already! He points it at my left leg. The one that's already hurting from the other gun shot wound.
"This is for your own good."
He pulls the trigger leaving me biting my lip so hard it starts to bleed to keep from screaming.
He's not going to kill us right away. He's going to slowly kill us so we can suffer more. And then we eventually die. Until then we just have to keep hope. Hope that our boyfriends, or in my case fiancé, will find us and get us out of here.

A/N~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! I know its short but oh well. Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been really busy these past couple of days. But on the bright side, school's out! Now I can just sleep! I put the Insurgent trailer in the chapter for you guys to watch. Make sure to comment and vote! Now I have to go update Fourtris!
I'll update soon but 'til then...
Stay Cool✌️
Books_are_life_10