Chapter Eight (Tobias)

After everyone cheers for the new dauntless members, everyone starts to leave. Dauntless members going to their apartments, new members going to the dormitories to pack up their stuff to move in their new apartments, and failed initiates going to the dormitories to pack up to leave.
Me and Tris walk back to her apartment. I'm planning on asking her to move in with me right before the wedding. That way we can pack up her stuff and when the wedding is over, we can move in.
But I'm looking at bigger apartments for us because we need the space if we are going to start a family soon after. We walk in her apartment and go sit on her couch.
"So, we should discuss the wedding." I say.
"Ok. Let me call Christina."
"Why?"
"Because she wants to plan it."
"Ok."
She pulls out her phone and dials Chris's number. Erudite recently invented these things called phones, which you can play games on. You can also communicate with them without talking to them personally.
She talks to Chris and hangs up after a couple minutes.
"She'll be right over. But I think we should have the wedding in the chasm. You know where we first kissed. Then we should have the reception in the dining hall." she says.
"I love that idea!" I say and kiss her.
We pull back when we here knocking at the door. Tris gets up and answers the door.
"Hey Chris! Come on in." I hear her say.
Her and Chris come in the living room.
"Hey Four!" Chris greets me.
"Hey."
They sit down and start talking.
"So I was thinking we have the wedding in the chasm and the reception in the dining hall." Tris says.
"Love it! So what colors do you want your reception to be?"
Tris thinks, then says:
"Black and grey."
Tris looks at me and I smile at her.
"Christina." Tris asks.
"What?"
"Would you like to be my maid of honor?"
"Yes!"
"And I'll have Marlene, Shauna, and Lynn be my bridesmaids."
"Zeke will be my best man, and the groomsmen will be Uriah, Will, and Peter." I say. (Peter and them got really close since the end of initiation)
"Ok, and we will have Max perform the ceremony." Tris says.
"Ok just leave the rest to me! Now everyone is going to have to go shopping so tomorrow, Tris, me, and the girls will go shopping for dresses and you and the boys will go shopping for suits." Chris says to me.
"Ok. And for the cake I think we should have dauntless cake. What do you think Tris?"
"Of course!"
I laugh.
"Thanks Chris we'll call you if we need anything."
"Ok and one more thing. When do you want to have the wedding?"
I look at Tris.
"Well soon so, two weeks?"
"Awesome." I say.
"Ok bye guys!"
Then Chris is gone.
"Well I gotta go." I say.
"Ok. Bye." then we kiss.
I pull back after a few seconds.
"Bye."
I get up and leave. I can't wait until we're married!

A/N~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! The wedding will be in a few chapters so make sure to read!

I'll update soon but until then...

Stay Cool✌️

Books_are_life_10