Chapter Three (Tris)

Me and Tobias decided to have our wedding after initiation so it isn't crazy. Today we start the physical stage of training. Tobias and I wake up the initiates and we go to the training room. When everyone's in there, we start.

"Ok! There are three stages of training. First is physical, second is emotional, and third is mental." Tobias says.

"First we will be working on fighting positions. Like this." I say.

Me and Tobias demonstrate positions.

"Ok now go to a punching bag and get to work!"

They all go and get to work. I especially watch Chloe, the abnegation transfer. She doesn't have much muscle but me and Tobias can fix that, like he did to me. I walk over to Chloe.

"Hey, your the abnegation transfer right?" I ask.

"Uh yeah."

"Well you don't have much muscle but we can fix that. You have to keep tension here." I say motioning to her stomach.

"Uh thanks Six." she says.

I walk back to Tobias.

"Do you think she could pass?" He asks.

"Well I think there is a possibility. I mean you and me passed. We were ranked first and we were abnegation."

"True."

"Ok! That's it for now! Lunch!" I say after a while.

They all walk to the cafeteria.

*A couple days later*

Everyone has done really well except for a couple people. We start actual fighting today.

"Ok! Here are the people who are fighting each other:

Caden and Nick

Anna and Jack

Trinity and Kannon

Layla and Rylee

Jake and Colten

Chloe and Britney

Adam and Cameron

First up is Caden and Nick! You fight until one of you concede."

They go up to the mat and get in position. Nick throws the first punch but Caden dodges. She punches him square in the nose. He pulls her legs from under her but she quickly gets up. Caden punches his face and he falls on the floor.

"Ok! Ok! Stop!" he says.

Caden backs away. Nick scurries of the mat. The rest of the fights went by in a blur. I was very surprised about Chloe. She beat Britney bad. I think she's going to make it just fine.
A/N~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Make sure to comment and vote! In a couple more chapters, I'm going to start the fear landscapes so make sure to read!
I'll update soon but always...
Stay Cool
Books_are_life_10