Chapter Seven (Tris)

*****Time Lapse to the fear landscapes*****
"Caden." I call out.
She comes into the fear landscape room.
"Sit in the chair." I instruct.
"In your fear landscape you will encounter your worst fears. Drink this and you will go into your landscape."
She drinks the serum and leans her head back and it starts.
Nothing really peculiar. She's not Divergent by the way she acts. Her fear landscape consists of spiders, failing initiation, getting thrown off the chasm, hawks, being a murderer, clowns, sharks, drowning, and losing her family.
She wakes up and is shaking with tears running down her face. I go outside with her and call out the rest of the people. The last is Chloe. I call her in and she goes through her landscape. Hers consists of heights, darkness, tarantulas, public humiliation, being a murderer, and death. She ends up screaming and I wake her up.
"Ok Chloe. I've seen how you act in your landscape. I know you're divergent. You need to act like you're not if you want to live. Got it?"
"Yes Six."
"Ok. You're free to go."
After everyone leaves I go and meet with Tobias for dinner.
*****Time Lapse to tomorrow*****
"Ok! We have the results of initiation. If you made it in the top ten then you made it into initiation! Here are the results!"
1. Chloe
2. Layla
3.Kannon
4.Adam
5.Cameron
6.Caden
7.Anna
8.Trinity
9.Jake
10.Rylee
So Colten, Nick, Britney, and Jack didn't get into Dauntless. Oh well.
"If you didn't get in, you have to pack your stuff and be out tomorrow to join the factionless! The rest of you, good job! You all will get your apartment and pick your job!"
Everyone cheers welcoming the new members in Dauntless.
A/N~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Don't worry! There will be a lot of drama coming up! Also this chapter is dedicated to @StCroixislandgirl because she wanted me to update!
Stay Cool✌️
Books_are_life_10