Chapter Fifteen (Tris)

I get back in my spot beside Chris. Marcus goes to a cabinet in the corner of the room. I then hear a slight creak. Being the curious person I am, I try to figure out where the sound came from. I look all around the room but I don't see anything. I turn my attention to the stairs and I find what made the noise.

Tobias

He came to save us! He puts a finger over his mouth signaling to be quiet and I nod. I turn my attention back to Marcus and he turns around, with a brand new belt. Seriously! A new belt is ten times the pain!

"Ok. With the first day some of you followed directions. And some of you didn't. I'm talking about you Candor." He says then looks at Chris.

"So you get the honor of going first again. And you will get beat with a friend."

He looks at each of us. Please don't be me! But his eyes land on me. Shoot

"Tris."

"Not on my watch." Tobias says. He walks over to Marcus getting him to have his back facing us so he can't see us. All the boys and Shauna walk over to us. Zeke picks me up bridal style since Tobias can't because he is dealing with his father. Zeke carries me upstairs with Uriah carrying Mar, Will carrying Chris, and Peter carrying Lynn. Shauna just trails behind. We make it upstairs and Zeke puts me lightly on the couch along with all the boys so they don't hurt us.

We hear the contact with a fist and a face a couple times.

"Woah. Four is beating someone up right now." Zeke says.

The beating up stops a couple seconds later and we hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Tobias walks through the doorway. I quickly get up and start limping towards him. He walks closer to me and we meet in the middle. He kisses me and I kiss back. The kiss is full of passion. We pull back after a couple seconds.

"I'm so sorry. I should have been there to protect you. Instead you had to go through all this s*it from that evil person whose name should not be mentioned..." then I cut him off.

"Tobias." I say quiet enough for only him to hear. "It's not your fault. You were shopping for our big day and it's not your fault that you have a devil of a father."

"I just promised myself that I'll always protect you no matter what. And I broke that promise."

"It's fine. I'm fine. All though I might have to go to the Infirmary. I got shot in the leg twice and cut in the cheek."

He picks me up bridal style along with Chris, Mar, and Lynn getting picked up by their boyfriends. The boys run us to the Infirmary with Zeke and Shauna behind us.

When we get to the Infirmary, we all go to the front desk.

"Woah! What happened here?" the lady asks us.

"They were shot and beat." Uriah answers.

The lady dials something on her phone and puts it to her ear.

"We need four gurneys to the front. Thank you." then she hangs up.

A couple seconds later, eight nurses come out with four gurneys. Tobias puts me on one while the boys do the same. A nurse pushes behind me while another pulls in front of me. Tobias stays by my side the whole time. They push the gurney in a room. Tobias picks me up and sets me carefully on the bed.

"Don't you have to call the police?" I ask him.

"Oh yeah. I've been so worried about you, I forgot."

He pulls out his phone and dials 911. He leaves the room while it's ringing so it can be quieter.

A doctor comes in the room a few seconds after and walks over to me. He inspects the two gun shot wounds and the big gash in my cheek. After he's done, he hooks me up to a bunch of machines.

"What's going to happen to me?" I question.

"I'm going to have to take the bullets out of your leg and you'll get stiches on your leg and face." he explains to me.

I then start to black out. And the last thing I see is a worried Tobias.

A/N~~~~

Cliffhanger! Please don't hate me but you gotta love cliffhangers! Hope you liked this chapter. I just thought I had to write the last chapter in Tris's POV. Don't forget to comment and vote!

I'll update soon but until then...

Stay Cool

Books_are_life_10