Chapter Nine (Tris)

I wake up the next day at 10:00 and call Tobias to come over. I decide to take a quick shower since it will take him awhile. When I get out, I get ready and by the time I'm done, the doorbell rings. I open the door and see Tobias.
"Hey Tris!" he says and kisses me.
We end up making out in my doorway until someone clears their throat. That someone happens to be Christina.
"Chris! You ruined a perfectly good moment!" I complain.
"Sorry but would you rather stand here having a make out session. Or would you rather get married and end up in your bed?" she asks.
Me and Tobias blush.
"Just come on in."
We all walk in and sit at the kitchen table. We all get a drink and start planning.
"So I called the girls and we are going to go dress shopping today at 3:00. And the boys will go at 3:00 as well." she says.
"Ok so who should we invite?" Tobias asks me.
"Well I want my parents there, Caleb and Cara (They're dating), all of our friends, and I may invite some of the initiates that I really liked. It's not gonna be a big wedding."
"Ok well I'm going to meet Will in the cafeteria for breakfast. You guys coming?"
"Yeah in a sec."
"Ok see ya!"
She walks out of our apartment and I turn to Tobias.
"So I'm guessing you don't want to invite your parents." I say.
"Nope. That would be chaos."
"Yeah so come on. I'm hungry."
~5 hours later~
Me, Chris, Shauna, Marlene, and Lynn are in the pit shopping for dresses while the boys are shopping for suits. We go into the bridal shop and start looking around.
They find all these dresses from bright pink to purple to ocean blue. I liked the ocean blue because it was the color of Tobias's eyes, but I wanted a grey and black dress to represent the faction that we came from and the faction that we chose.
I look around until I find the right one. It's grey with a black bow at the waist.
"Chris, Marlene, Shauna, Lynn! Come over here!" I yell.
They all come rushing over.
"What?" they all ask.
They all look at the dress and gasp.
"Tris that dress is beautiful." Chris says.
"I know! This is the one I want. Go try them on."
"Ok we will be over there if you need us." she says gesturing to where the dresses are, "Try to find a dress."
I walk to the wedding dress section and I can't find the right dress. A lady walks over to me.
"Hi. Is there anything I can do for you?" she asks.
"Yes. I'm getting married in about two weeks and I can't find the right dress."
"Well we have more dresses in the back."
"Great! Can I see them?"
"Sure right this way."
She leads me to the back and that's when I see it.
It's a soft net, metallic embroidery, rhinestone, crystal beading, and sequin dress. Its tight at the top and flows out towards the bottom.
"Can I see that one?" I ask pointing to the dress.
She gets it down for me and I go into the changing room and try it on. It fits perfectly! I walk out and call the girls. They start rushing in and all gasp.
"Tris that looks awesome on you!" Shauna says.
"Tris that is such a beautiful dress!" Marlene says.
"Tris that's the dress! I love it!" Chris says.
"I like it." Lynn says.
We all look at Lynn and start cracking up.
"I love it. I'm gonna buy it. So how were your dresses?" I say looking at them.
"We all love it." Chris says.
"Ok let's get out of these dresses and buy them!"
"Ok but first we need to get you a veil."
We change out of the dresses and start looking around finding different ones. They show me different ones but I don't like any of them. I look around and finally find it.
It's a tier fingertip length double combed white veil with pearl and crystal beaded taffeta net flowers.
"How about this one?" I ask holding it up.
"It's perfect!" everyone says.
We proceed to check out and buy the dresses and veil. We head out of the store.
"Shauna, can you go find the boys and help them find tuxes?" I ask.
"Sure!"
"Just make sure they match the dresses."
"Ok. Bye guys!"
Then she's gone.
A/N~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! The wedding will be in a couple of chapters so make sure to keep reading! If you want to see what the dresses and veil look like just look at the pictures.
So tomorrow are the auditions for my school talent show and I'm going to need to practice. Next week is the talent show and then it's my Christmas break! Can it come any sooner?! So I might not update in a while because I'm really busy these next two weeks. If I find time I will!
I'll update when I can but until then...
Stay Cool✌️
Books_are_life_10